• Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I love Michelle Obama
    THEDAILYBANTER.COM
    What You Should Be Talking About.
    Read the latest politics headlines, news stories, and opinions on US...

^^^^here's the link.It's about fucking time we teach these miserable OLD School Muslims what women's rights are really about. PEOPLE are human beings, they are not property or something to be dismissed as lower class . I know India has a caste system that needs to be dropped immediately.

go' on girl...!!!! I love you to DEATH

What is your opinion on this?? Was she right ? Or should she have complied to the Muslims requests???????

You know what I think...
    (This post was last modified: 01-28-2015, 12:02 AM by LZA.)
    she's a dyke.............and your link doesn't work anyway

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    (01-27-2015, 11:54 PM)srijantje Wrote:  she's a dyke.............and your link doesn't work anyway

/fxt.. I'm still a little rusty on this shit...
    yeah... it's great how the first lady is disrespecting the culture of another country.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    That "culture" is incorrect in it's beliefs that women should dress or act a certain way, to appease the male...what if this was 1935 (or whatever) and the Obama's were going to meet Hitler... Nothing she could do or dress like would make Hitler happy, because he's already got it in his brain that she's inferior... It's the same way with these Saudi bastards... fuck ya, disrespect the shit out of that 3rd (no) more like 9th world when we were cavemen...Because the the Muslim philosophy about respecting women, to me, is cave man shit.

The saudi king that is still in place just goes to show that their backwards thinking is , unfortunately , still the way some human beings behave.
    don't go then

of small minds[
    Your link seems to lead only to a list of Daily Banter articles, LZA, but guessing that Michelle Obama in some way attacked the customs concerning women's modesty and conduct under Muslim governments, my worthless opinion is this: those customs are outdated and evil, because they unfairly restrict the autonomy of thinking, feeling individuals. No-one should be absolutely subject to the whims of religions and tribal customs unless they choose to be. That said, I still think visitors to those governments should observe those customs while there, even if they don't respect them, just as we'd expect visitors from those governments to ours to respect our laws. Spitting in the face of other countries' customs serves no-one, least of all the people you're supposedly defending.

"Can ever dissever my soul from the soul
    Of the beautiful Annabel Lee." - Poe
    The problem is, people would rather die for what they believe than change what they believe. Our best hope as far as religion constantly undermining people is that mars colony, where hopefully, they'll make their own great system, where everyone loves everyone else and are tolerant human beings, who don't try and oppress each other constantly.

"Did you really think I was the demon? The Demon of Empire City?"
    Religion (all of them) is the scourge of freedom.
    After the Charlie Hebdo attack, secular people said "I'm Charlie", but not french muslims, they said "not in my name" (i.e. don't call me a terrorist you filthy infidel). Muslim people felt insulted by Charlie Hebdo, and that's the problem.
    Freedom of expression (a modern, secular society) is incompatible with dogmatism (religion).
    For a dogmatic person, freedom is just relativism, something that must be obliterated.
    Your freedom is an insult to them. Renounce to your freedom in order to appease them would be suicidal.
    well,I've seen freedom being eroded all over the western world and it doesn't have to do with religion very much

welcome @Rodion

of small minds[

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by srijantje
    06-04-2016, 08:10 PM
    Last Post by David Wright
    12-17-2015, 09:13 PM
    Last Post by LZA
    07-14-2015, 01:05 AM