Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

I hate women.
Yes, I've had it with girls. Everyone I talk to is either too busy to text me, or they don't want to have anything to do with me with this notion of THEY DONT WANT TO HURT ME. ok this is bullshit. first off, they hurt me first by blowing me off like that. So, I went to this convention and met this girl. We talked, and laughed. I thought it was love at first sight, and we walked and had fun. I told this girl "I think you're cool. We should hang out" and she asked me to put her number on my phone. I did, and she said that she will text me. That was a nice night yesterday, but today she's totally different. She's shying away from me, trying to avoid me, and I told her I was gonna leave because I had to work in the morning. She's like ok. Didn't bother to let me have her number. I did ask if she uses facebook but she's like "I only use it for family purposes." I knew I was done with that dumb bitch. This is why women suck and really need a change in society. They lead guys on, and then just blow them off. This is why I hate women, and end up having more guy friends than female friends. This is a fucked up society.
I hated women for a while after my divorce but hatred is always a futile excerise. However, I can relate to your thread. Women are not more cruel than men, it is just that people are cruel in general and want only what they want-- that includes me.

In the end, I think it is all about choosing more carefully.
Haha. I see your profile pic, and how it can just relate to a guy who is left all single. I won't see myself in a relationship ever, and I can just forget about marriage and kids because most women around 18 to 30 are all fucked up.
(10-19-2013, 09:28 PM)PatrickZ Wrote: <snip>...she asked me to put her number on my phone. I did, and she said that she will text me. That was a nice night yesterday, but today she's totally different. She's shying away from me, trying to avoid me, and I told her I was gonna leave because I had to work in the morning. She's like ok. Didn't bother to let me have her number.<snip>

first off, it's only been like a day... dial down the desperation.

as for her trying to avoid you... that's what happens when you act like a psycho.

also, you contradicted yourself regarding the number.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
[/quote]
as for her trying to avoid you... that's what happens when you act like a psycho.

[/quote]

so you just call me a psycho for having an opinion? and btw, I know she won't text me. that's just the way they are. she didn't have to lie but she did. she was fat anyways.
Sporkium didn't call you a psycho, he called your actions ( and overreactions) psycho. There's a difference.

If you interact with people in the real world the way you've presented yourself here, I would say the problem lies within yourself, not the people who choose not to be around you. Maybe, just maybe, you come off as desperate and/ or aggressive.
I hated men for awhile after one tried to kill me in front of my child. I just avoided men in general until I dealt with it properly, I didn't spew angry generalizations all over the place. I find most of what you said pretty offensive.
[Image: misogyny-it-doesn-t-matter-how-much-you-...oing-t.jpg]

ok, I see this both ways, women hurt men, and men hurt women. The human race eventually will cease to exist if it's every individual for themselves which with technology growing and a lot more choices and individual makes they more often make more poor choices, for example dating the wrong guy/girl and ending up getting abused/raped/killed which is always better to walk away from then to retaliate to it. Sometimes I wish I wouldn't have feelings for someone at all in the first place. I don't mind being friendly but the dating thing could be one thing that I would be ok without. I just realized that love is an illusion created by what you see and hear, so I am just going to have to live my life talking to people without having any feeling or any connections. I think this lifts up all the hate I would have because I wouldn't have anything to complain about. I just wouldn't care. All the movies, TV news, vanity magazines have really downgraded humanity so bad that people seem to have a bigger ego than empathy for those less fortunate. I understand though. I don't believe in love anymore , and that's all I'm going to leave it at.
I think it was Toby Mac who said "Love is a verb". That is a true statement. Love isn't some thingyou just fall into. Romance is. Lust is. But love is service and empathy and sacrifice. Marriage and children are trench warfare. I don't think anyone here is going to give you a pity party. Do some soul searching dude and fill your own holes with growth, self respect, and God. Then look at finding a relationship.
Culture and society at large are problematic, but this crap you're shoveling isn't going to get you anywhere. Stop acting like a whiny bitch. The world doesn't owe you anything.
I like people like you calling me a whiny bitch. I tried to kill myself because I didn't want to live in this world dealing with shit like this. I wanted to die, and sometimes I still do. You can be pretty cold hearted, but whatever you got money and security so I'm just another loser to you.

and btw, I'm not here to seek pity. I would try to kill myself again before looking for that.

[/i]
(10-20-2013, 02:22 AM)PatrickZ Wrote: I would try to kill myself again before looking for that.

If at first you don't succeed, try and try again.
Suicide is viewed by many as the most sincere form of self criticism.
It most certainly would put an end to your hatred of women.
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FMLFMLFMLFMLFML I HATE MYSELF AND MY LOOK lalalalala 1 951 02-06-2017, 08:19 PM
Last Post: FerdinandtheFilth
Bug I hate jealousy but I'm feeling it!! bluestar922 2 1,528 02-01-2016, 11:43 AM
Last Post: bluestar922
  Fat Women Velociraptor451 7 2,910 08-31-2015, 06:19 PM
Last Post: LZA