Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

I found this story in the news
I don't know why I'm posting so many new threads today. I found this one in a news media site based in NYC.

NYPD: Female Student, 17, Brutally Beat Male Classmate Who Passed Gas In Her Direction

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/assault/...ack-890762

Angered that a fellow pupil passed gas in her general direction, a New York City high school student allegedly clobbered the male victim in the head with a metal stool and repeatedly punched him in the face, according to police.

Joquasha Rosado, 17, was arrested last week following the bloody attack at South Richmond High School in Staten Island. She was subsequently named in a criminal complaint charging her with felony assault, weapons possession, and harassment.

She took a metal stool and repeatedly beat a male student over the head?

WTF?

Laugh if you like, but I seriously think that giving her the name "Joquasha" had something somehow to do with this. It's kind of like naming a kid, "I'm messed up. Beat me if you like".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ‘Severed heads’ found at restaurant ‘serving human flesh’ Spud17 15 9,066 05-01-2014, 01:48 AM
Last Post: System Folder
  15 Famous Landmarks Zoomed Out Tell a Bigger Story. radiobox 0 774 04-26-2014, 11:30 AM
Last Post: radiobox
  WTF news stories. Spud17 5 2,095 08-12-2013, 05:26 PM
Last Post: LannisterHater