Current time: 05-26-2017, 09:52 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I can't fucking stand Jocks.
05-08-2017, 01:43 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2017 02:10 AM by Helloim30characterslong.......)
RE: I can't fucking stand Jocks.
(02-18-2016 02:13 PM)I Just Exist Wrote:  I fucking hate jocks. They are the scumbag hate mongering grease stains of the american youth. They believe that they are in control of everything/everybody. They believe that they deserve more than everybody else. They believe that they have more worth to this world than anyone else. They think that since i am different from them that I should be treated worst. Jocks think that I should be treated like a worthless sack of shit. Everybody is different and should be treated the way that best accommodates their differences. For fucks sake, can't people have some goddamn decency? Treat people right, the more jocks fuck with people the more those very same people want to snap. It doesn't end with jocks though, the majority of schools have The "Popular Girls" as well, whom are almost as bad. I am not a person to judge somebody upon appearance, religion, race or community status, however I do tend to grow very strong opinions against people that treat others or myself in an unkind way. The worst part of it all is that I can't do anything about the suffering my friends or I endure. I find myself just thinking about when and how I am going to die and if I dropped dead at that very moment if I would be proud of my accomplishments. The answer is no. I simply cannot do anything to change my circumstances (School, Home life, Community). Whatever, Fuck it The Finger. I just go listen to some Slipknot and count down the days until I graduate.

~I Just Exist~

I feel you. Jocks are territorial, competitive cry babies who rally around the TV, hoping that one day, they too can have Pom-poms shaking at them, feeding their pride and ego. To me, sports are very childish and it's pathetic to watch an adult who cheers or sulks over the status of a team, simply because he/she was born in the same blessed city.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)