Current time: 06-28-2017, 09:12 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I can't fucking stand Jocks.
02-18-2016, 02:13 PM
I can't fucking stand Jocks.
I fucking hate jocks. They are the scumbag hate mongering grease stains of the american youth. They believe that they are in control of everything/everybody. They believe that they deserve more than everybody else. They believe that they have more worth to this world than anyone else. They think that since i am different from them that I should be treated worst. Jocks think that I should be treated like a worthless sack of shit. Everybody is different and should be treated the way that best accommodates their differences. For fucks sake, can't people have some goddamn decency? Treat people right, the more jocks fuck with people the more those very same people want to snap. It doesn't end with jocks though, the majority of schools have The "Popular Girls" as well, whom are almost as bad. I am not a person to judge somebody upon appearance, religion, race or community status, however I do tend to grow very strong opinions against people that treat others or myself in an unkind way. The worst part of it all is that I can't do anything about the suffering my friends or I endure. I find myself just thinking about when and how I am going to die and if I dropped dead at that very moment if I would be proud of my accomplishments. The answer is no. I simply cannot do anything to change my circumstances (School, Home life, Community). Whatever, Fuck it The Finger. I just go listen to some Slipknot and count down the days until I graduate.

~I Just Exist~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2016, 01:33 AM
RE: I can't fucking stand Jocks.
It's good that you are bitching about this here and not in front of some jocks... i have a feeling that you wouldn't be able to outrun them. I had similar feelings towards the Romans; can't outrun Roman soldiers in sandals.
02-19-2016, 10:46 AM
Hey Jesus do you know what makes you a hipster?

You liked Nine inch nails before they were cool...
02-19-2016, 11:58 PM
do you mean jocks as in underwear?

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
02-22-2016, 07:28 AM
Mh my Britishness doesn't help a whole lot here but I'm guessing.. Bullies that are in to sport. Slipknot? Doesn't your stereotype usually throw themselves in mosh pits and do stupid over the top shit? Maybe I'm generalising but gang up on these tools and hit em back. Sure you might end up a bit swollen but you'll have kudos for standing up for yourself and the harder you make it for them.. Well I'm pretty sure bullies like easy targets.

Or you can slug it out and steer clear if them. Not sure whether that's a better option.
02-22-2016, 04:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2016 04:04 PM by I Just Exist.)
Yeah, about the whole generalizing thing, you're really not far off. That is pretty much what me and my friends do, listen to some metal, smoke some good stuff. And with the Jocks (Athletic bullies), once you stand up to one of them their friends come kick your ass after you make your point. I mean the worst thing that happened to me was 3 guys pinned me down in the bathroom while another pissed on me. I mean of course i got back at em, I did a number of things.

1. Wiped shit under their car door handles
2. Broke one of their rear windows
3. Threw a molotov cocktail in one of their driveways (I made sure i wasnt near anything that could catch fire)

Oh well, fuck em. I've only got 2 more years of their shit, then im done.
05-20-2016, 01:55 AM
I always hated some the jocks at my school, the yellow and blue mother fuckers but I knew 1 that was a pretty cool dude. The rest were just colorful fucks.

Rants, Butthurts "N Sheeit"
05-22-2016, 10:02 PM
always wondered why my english mates hate jocks,now I know

of small minds[
05-23-2016, 01:08 PM
This was awkward to stumble across, seeing that i am considered a "jock" even though i can easily disprove that stereotype. Not all of us are complete assholes, i will agree that some are.
Dont hate a whole group because of a few bad apples Smile that why we have rascism

Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose.
05-24-2016, 10:22 AM
ok,fair enough,I thought we were in the pit

of small minds[

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)