Current time: 05-29-2017, 06:33 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I Got Some Bad News For Y'All
12-16-2012, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2012 03:28 PM by AliShibaz.)
I Got Some Bad News For Y'All
Hello dear readers. Time to get out your hankies and get ready to have a good cry. I got some crying-time news for you.

You'll just nevah, evah guess who slipped and fell in the shower yesterday and injured himself.

It was poor old Mr. H. Mubarek the ousted Dick from Egypt.

Poor, poor Dick. He has such terrible fucking problems.

But, he can now join the international club of the over-privileged ruling clase along with Charlie and Hugo.

In case you don't remember, Charlie is being terribly inconvenienced by his mummy because she is just living too long for him to ever get a chance to be Queen. (I know he would prefer to be King. I know that. But deep, deep, deep, down inside the boy, he really seems more like your Queen-type to me). And then you gots your Mr. H. Chavez from some South American country who keeps getting in and out of cancer - in and out of remission - in and out of the USA and in and out of their nice hospitals.

No one seems to be able to figure out just what is going on with him. Is the cancer on? Or off? Every time he makes a trip, his cancer seems to get worse and then gets better and then gets worse again and no one seems to be able to figure out just what the F is going on.

But .... be all that as it may, Poor Poor Hozni was taking a shower, just minding his bees knees, when all of a sudden, one of his cellies cam bopping into the stall and skeered the poor fucker out of his gourd and he fell on his face - specifically on his big fucking nose.

I guess he figured it was one of those poor, poor Egyptians who somehow got tortured and scourged by some of those renegade Gestapo-type police and they were coming for vengeance.

Dear, dear readers, we really cannot be certain, but here is the story right from Drudge for your reading enjoyment and your karmic sense of pleasure. Sometimes, there really is some measure of justice in this world. The biggest, most miserable crooks, torturers and cocksuckers do indeed sometimes have to face the music - especially if that music stems from someone singing in the shower.

I think you will find this story easier to read if you follow the link below and to go the source - the DrudgeReport page. It is much nicer looking than this text here.

http://www.france24.com/en/20121215-egyp...wer-report

EGYPT'S MUBARAK HURT AFTER SLIPPING IN PRISON SHOWER:
Ousted Egyptian president and former dictator dirtbag Hosni Mubarak sits inside a cage in a courtroom during his verdict hearing in Cairo on June 2, 2012. Mubarak, who is serving a life sentence, was injured when he slipped in a prison shower on Saturday, the official MENA news agency reported.
Ousted Egyptian president Hozni Mubarak sits inside a cage in a courtroom during his verdict hearing in Cairo on June 2, 2012. Mubarak, who is serving a life sentence, was injured when he slipped in a prison shower on Saturday, the official MENA news agency reported.

AFP - Egypt's ousted dictator Hozni Mubarak, who is serving a life sentence, was injured when he slipped in a prison shower on Saturday, the official MENA news agency reported.

The former president, who was sentenced over the killings of protesters during the uprising that toppled him last year, was being treated for a head wound and bruising in the medical ward of the south Cairo prison, MENA reported.

Mubarak, 84, ruled Egypt for three decades before he was forced to resign on February 11, 2011 following 18 days of mass protests.

He was sentenced to life in June along with his interior minister Habib al-Adly for failing to prevent the deaths of around 850 protesters during the uprising.

Just one last comment,

What kind of fucking name is Hozni, anyway? Sounds like Hosehead or Hosebag or some other horrible abomination.

Who the fuck would ever name their kid, "Hozni"?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2012, 09:56 AM
RE: I Got Some Bad News For Y'All
they probably transfer him to a golf course in florida now,unless he's a bad boy and says something bad about the c.i.a.

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I found this story in the news AliShibaz 0 748 01-12-2015 05:40 PM
Last Post: AliShibaz
  WTF news stories. Spud17 5 1,731 08-12-2013 05:26 PM
Last Post: LannisterHater
  Errors in TV News Story AliShibaz 2 943 07-13-2013 01:27 AM
Last Post: velvetfog

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)