• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Hugh Hefner (86) Marries A Blonde Beauty (26)
    There is only a 60 year difference in their ages. Do you have an opinion about that?

I think you just gotta wonder ... don't you wonder? I know that I wonder a whole bunch of things. Mostly, I wonder what she looks like naked and I would have hoped they would have published a naked picture of her in this story. But, unfortunately, no such luck!

Here's a link to the story so you can check it out yourself.

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/articl...oy-mansion

My questions for all y'all would be, "Given that he is 86 and the life expectancy of an American man is about 76, how many years do you figure they have together before he is incapacitated in some way? I'm not asking how long he will live because most men become incapacitated in some way long before they die. They may suffer a stroke or suffer from Alzheimers or some other illness or injury that leaves them completely unable to have sexual relations with their bride.

So, she will probably be able to frolic with other men and do things that no longer involve Hef in just 3 to 5 years (I would guess).

I would also guess she has a pre-nup that gives her somewhere between $500K and 1,000K per year for every year she remains married to Hef. After all, if he lives another ten years, she will be 36 when he dies and that is kind of old for a girl who wants to start anew with a new man.

So I would guess her pre-nup also calls for her to get at least another $2 million when he dies. That would probably be sufficient for her to start a new life and find a new mate.

But she would always have to worry that any new mate she finds will be primarily interested in Hef's money.

I'd like to ask what you all think. If you were this lady, would you feel that you have made a good deal for yourself? After all, Hef is likely willing to give up maybe half his fortune just so that he doesn't have to live the rest of his life alone and then die alone.

So, is this a reasonable course of action for Hef?

How about this lady? Is it a reasonable course of action for her?
    (This post was last modified: 01-01-2013, 07:41 PM by AliShibaz.)
    seems legit.

you know she likes money, and he's got money. it's not as if she's one of the super hot playboy bunnies and realistically, it's probably just a publicity stunt.

[Image: IFWT_crystal_harris.jpeg]

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    She has a lovely body.

But that face is just not attractive at all.

I get a strong feeling that she would make any man's life a living Hell.
    not for very long,in this caseBig Grin

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[