Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

How much do you know about marijuana?
By early 2014, some 20 US states and the District of Columbia had legalized the use of marijuana for medical purposes.
In Nov. 2012, voters in Washington and Colorado passed initiatives to make their states the first in the country to allow recreational use of the drug.
But under federal law, the sale of cannabis remains illegal.
And the US Food and Drug Administration states that marijuana has "no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States."

How much do you know about marijuana? Take the quiz and find out:
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Elections/2...-marijuana

The test consists of 20 questions.
According to the website, the average score is 45%, which means they only got 9 out of the 20 questions.
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
85% I didn't know where places are in USA
i gave up after a dozen questions.
most of the questions were about the U.S. and not about the plant.
the christian science monitor is infamous for mining information from the visitors to their site under false pretenses (most notably by referring to their 'surveys' as 'quizzes') and then using that information to advance their own agendas.

the information from this 'quiz' will most likely be used to advance the interests of the candidates representing their special interest group in the upcoming elections...
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
(06-06-2014, 04:44 AM)bob5695 Wrote: i gave up after a dozen questions.
same here
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
I got 80%, getting 16 questions right.
- Robert A. Heinlein
(06-06-2014, 04:44 AM)bob5695 Wrote: i gave up after a dozen questions.

Me too. I just don't know much about it. Even if I used it, I probably would score low. I agree, not too many were posed about the plant itself, but still educational.
How can anyone here fail a test about marijuana? Facepalm
- Robert A. Heinlein
(06-08-2014, 03:01 PM)velvetfog Wrote: How can anyone here fail a test about marijuana? Facepalm

I can see it. Most people don't care about the history of it, they just want the drug. For another example, I tried telling my wife that Henry Ford was a Nazi sympathizer, that had his own newspaper against the Jews, but she didn't care about that, she just wanted to drive the car...

I took the test again, using my first responses as answers to the questions (to keep it fair). I failed miserably....I only got 30% correct...
(06-08-2014, 03:01 PM)velvetfog Wrote: How can anyone here fail a test about marijuana? Facepalm

Because of the reasons they stated. I looked at the test and had the same feelings. There is very little about the plant and much more about the history of the plant in the US.

It is a stupid test.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Marijuana retail brand established in America velvetfog 11 4,106 04-27-2014, 05:54 PM
Last Post: velvetfog