Current time: 03-29-2017, 05:53 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I seed my own torrents using a seedobx?
03-10-2015, 04:17 PM
RE: How do I seed my own torrents using a seedobx?
(03-10-2015 01:01 AM)Arachne Wrote:  Although I added a test file to my FTP and then from my PC and then added the torrent to ruTorrent, the forced recheck indicates that the file is downloading with an error.

Can you give me the error code or description?

(03-10-2015 01:01 AM)Arachne Wrote:  Can you suggest a seedbox that works with public and private trackers because Dediseed is not doing what I want it to do.

Just take a look at the results shown here: https://www.google.com/search?q=best+see...8&oe=utf-8 (same as Googling 'best seedbox for public trackers')

I am giving you that because I can't make a personal recommendation seeing as how I am not currently renting a seedbox.

Before you purchase a seedbox there are some things you should check carefully (other than price Tongue). First, you have discovered that some seedboxes don't allow public trackers, so check that. Secondly, you'll need to check the maximum monthly bandwidth allowed. What's best for you may not be what's best for me. It will depend on your needs.

Finally, you'll need to make sure the seedbox is fast enough for you. For me, 100Mbps was always plenty.

(03-10-2015 01:01 AM)Arachne Wrote:  Thanks WC.

You're welcome.

In the previous post I made, I was just hitting the high points of the discussion, if you need help with the various steps just get more specific with what you've tried and the results you got.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2015, 10:46 PM
RE: How do I seed my own torrents using a seedobx?
I would like to thank everyone @Wildcard, @radiobox, and @sporkium. I will mess it more in the coming week. I couldn't do much this week as I was away. Anyway, I will express what I have done and will get back with the results. Although I did check out KAT in regard to seedboxes, I will give it another go over. Maybe I could try Whatbox. I don't at this point, however, I know that I am not getting the results that I had expected. Again, thanks a bunch and I'll be back with more info and questions. Thanks to you all!

[Image: RC63_zps7d70adfb.jpg]
Heresy is only another word for freedom of thought. -Graham Greene
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  quickly load/download multiple torrents. radiobox 2 1,132 05-20-2014 11:57 PM
Last Post: radiobox

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)