• Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

How Much Does Your Mom Love You?
    Mom Passed Drugs To Son In Jailhouse Liplock

WWW.THESMOKINGGUN.COM
    Mom Passed Drugs To Son In Jailhouse...
    FEBRUARY 6--You know your mother loves you when she is willing to...

If you were in prison and needed some pain killers, would your mom put some in her mouth and then give you an open-mouthed kiss and pass them to you?
    i surely hope so

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    (02-07-2013, 08:59 AM)AliShibaz Wrote:  If you were in prison and needed some pain killers, would your mom put some in her mouth and then give you an open-mouthed kiss and pass them to you?

Eww gross! I'm trying to imagine that scenario with me and my (late) dad, and I just want to puke everywhere. Absolutely not. You'd have to be incredibly desperate for drugs to snog your own mum/dad. Either that guy in the story was ok with that sort of thing before he went to jail, or prison has done some funny things to him. Dafuq is up with the mum for going along with it in the first place?

I've known people to pass stuff over during prison visits, but never going as far as making out with a relative.
    The very thought of that is very, very sick.
    (02-07-2013, 01:38 PM)Spudgun17 Wrote:  Dafuq is up with the mum for going along with it in the first place?

Well, uh, did you see da picture of dat mum? Dat might explain it a little bit. BTW, I just learned a new word today. I always wondered what "snog" meant. AAMOF, during the past few months, I have learned a whole bunch of British words, thanks to you and BION. I truly like learning new words.

One ting doh, I never could blunderstand it why some peeps shpell "tires" like dis "tyres" whilst udder peeps shpell them like dat "tires". Dat has always been a real peezuzzle to me. How's about you? Would you heezappen to have any ideas about dat?

All in all, my feezavorite Brit words have to be: lorry, boot, bonnet, petrol, saloon (means "sedan" in US), caravan, silencer (muffler(US)), "ticking over" (idling(US)), anti-clockwise (counter-clockwise(US), flat, lift, loo, gearbox(Br) (transmission(US)), juggernaut ("tractor trailer" or "18 wheeler")(US), pavement (sidewalk(US),

There sure are a lot of different words for parts of automobiles. It's almost as eef da auto industry developed completely independently in the two countries. One ting I've always been curious about. Do you have a special word for automobiles, different than "cars"? In the US, everyone calls an automobile a "car". Do Brits always call dem "cars" as well?

BTW, if bonnet(Br) means the hood(US) of a car, can you guess what hood(Br) means? Apparently, it's the top of a convertible(US) car. But it's not the top of the engine compartment (which we call "the hood"). Also, finally, if "pavement" means "sidewalk", what do you call the portion of a street where the cars drive? In the US, we call that "the pavement" and we call the portion where people walk "the sidewalk".

Oh, Spud? A "flat" in the US means a flat tire. But if a "flat" in Britain is an apartment, then what do Brits call a "flat tyre"?

P.S. For anyone who may be wondering, I have this quirk where I just love this kind of arcane stuff. It may mean I'm crazy. I really don't know for sure.
    (This post was last modified: 02-08-2013, 04:06 PM by AliShibaz.)
    what would you have the mum do?stick it up her son's butt?
    what's wrong with you people?

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    At least she only french-kissed him. It could've been much, much worse; she could've inserted the pills into his urethra with her tongue.

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
    (02-12-2013, 11:20 PM)System Folder Wrote:  she could've inserted the pills into his urethra with her tongue.

At visitation!? WTF
    (02-12-2013, 11:20 PM)System Folder Wrote:  At least she only french-kissed him. It could've been much, much worse; she could've inserted the pills into his urethra with her tongue.

OMG!

Do you have any idea what you have done?

I will never ever ever be able to get that image out of my mind.

And every time I think of it, I puke.

You sir, deserve to be drawn and quartered and the tarred and feathered - 4 times!

Bleh!

Ummmm ..... Just Kidding Sys Smile

Hey! You know what would be really nice?

It would be if you was a female and you had a brother and then he could call you "Sys".

Wouldn't that be nice?
    (This post was last modified: 02-13-2013, 08:36 AM by AliShibaz.)
    (02-13-2013, 07:57 AM)Wildcard Wrote:  
    (02-12-2013, 11:20 PM)System Folder Wrote:  she could've inserted the pills into his urethra with her tongue.

At visitation!? WTF

Well, it depends on how loose with the rules they are. Maybe she could've disguised the act as a blow job.

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]