Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

How Did You Find Rant Central Forums?
A lot of us came from SuprBay . . . some of us from kat.ph and others just seemed to wander in.

Post here once to tell us how you found the forum originally.

Please no chatting.
You asked me to join :p
i don't remember Sad
you told me to join :p
stormium told me about this forum on suprbay Smile
I don't sugarcoat anything.....do i look like willy fucking wonka to you
...my little pony pr0n...
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
i was forcedBig Grin
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
@stormium Invited me in PMs on Suprbay, but before that @AliShibaz thought that I was Mike and that Rant Central was mine. I set him straight though, as soon as I figured out what he was talking about. Tongue
[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
SB was my first forum. I kept noticing Robert X's signature, "Forums I visit:" which listed RC. At first I thought it was incredibly gay to advertise what forums you go on. When I noticed someone else had an RC sig, I decided to have a nosy. The bluegrass thread was the first thread I read, then GD, and I liked the place instantly, more tight-knit, more piss-takey banter than trolling, and no nobheads who come on just to insult others. I lurked for about a month while reading the forums and getting to know the place, then joined up. Now, I couldn't imagine life without RC and everyone here, I love this place! Smile
"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
I got asked to join, so I did.

Other than that, I find the forum a bit smelly, but I'm getting used to it now. Smile
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merry Christmas From Rant Central! karpackie 110 28,590 01-01-2016, 05:55 PM
Last Post: ColeMacGrath