Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

How Did You Come Up With Your Username?
How did you come up with your username

I named it after the beer karpackie
Aish is Hebrew for Fire.
Mark is redneck for admin
Wildcard is awesome.
sri[sir in hindi,i live in india]jantje[little john in dutch]
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
2010 = 2+1 (No. of kids).

Kaiser = An old nickname Smile

SilkWorm = Best not to talk about that Wink Smile
My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay
I had to think long and hard about mine Smile

For many years I was PhantomPen on every site I joined, then (for a variety of reasons) I decided that a new persona was in order and I started using Boadicea -- because she was fond of burning people and had a cool chariot. Then I got tired of people (Americans mostly) asking what "Boadicea" meant, so I changed to Fantastic Freya, which just confused them even more and finally I decided it was a hell of a lot easier to just use my actual name.
No fucking censorship. Ever.
Lannister hater comes from the name taken from george r martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series. The lannisters are a family that is ruthless and rich. They are the antagonist in the series, therefore, the hater part of the screen name. My favorite character in the books IS a lannister, Tyrion, but he hates his family too. My avatar is also an artist's rendering from the novels.
Fistfull of xanax
about 6 years ago i joined an online game called Runescape... (most ppl know what it is) and i came up with my username randomly and it stuck, so now thats my name for everything, email, youtube, facebook, ps3, xbox, WoW, and all that shit.
My username is an ancient Druish word that means 'giver of hickeys' Wink
Wildcard is awesome.
Druish? LMAO