Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

How Did You Come Up With Your Username?
(07-29-2013, 09:49 AM)Wildcard Wrote:
(07-29-2013, 02:09 AM). . . . Wrote: Search engines are blind to it. How convenient...

Same thing with "WildcardSearch"-- Google generally assumes typo (no space) and people get a bunch of search methods or regular expression stuff.

Wildcard and WCS came from real life where people sometimes refer to me as a 'wild child' or free spirit. I felt that while this isn't enough of a nickname to tie it to my real name it still describes me well.

It's a similar situation with System Folder. Good luck searching through 24.7 million results to find the ones that are relevant to me.
[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
(07-29-2013, 07:02 AM)snilloc Wrote:
(07-29-2013, 06:44 AM)kath3 Wrote:
(05-23-2013, 06:50 PM)LZA Wrote: I plugged my name in the Wu-Tang Clan name generator. Here is the link if you want to try your own:
http://www.mess.be/inickgenwuname.php

It told me I was the "Master Commander" Yay

And for some bizarre reason it said I'm "Drunken Professional" which is clearly wrong.

So then I put my full name in, my Christian name two middle names and surname.

“Profound Criminal” was the answer, I don’t like this game. Sad

My full Christian name gave me LaZyAsseddestroyer....Out of all the cool names they have...lazyasseddestroyer...At least LZA is easy enough
It's my wife's nickname for me. Instead of dear or honey, she calls me the first syllable of a pretty long Italian name "Pell"

@LZA: According to your wutang thing, I am the "Insane Assassin". Strange, I never killed anyone before LOL!LMAO
(08-11-2013, 10:05 PM)P3LL Wrote: It's my wife's nickname for me. Instead of dear or honey, she calls me the first syllable of a pretty long Italian name "Pell"

@LZA: According to your wutang thing, I am the "Insane Assassin". Strange, I never killed anyone before LOL!LMAO

You haven't been here long give it time. Dodgy
Apparently I'm the B-loved Samurai Big Grin

Sorry for the OT. Gogo is my cyber nickname as it sounds close to my real name. I started using itsmegogo for a mail service and stuck to it since then.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Every Man Dies On His Own Terms." -Sigmund Freud

"God Sent Me To Piss The World Off" -Eminem

its my nickname at school
Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose.
I'm sitting near a DVD rack and my scanned film titles until it sounded right.
I used to use it as a trolling alias on some old dying forums, just to help them speed the process along
i flyeth all day while thee caterwauling all day, as i the horror on all thy desires and dreams.
you're doing a great job,keep on going
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[