Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Horrible Animal Attacks
I struggled for quite a while over where to post this thread.

I was mindful of Spud's post in the thread about "Crazy Brits" where she said she had removed some off-topic posts.

Finally, I decided to post it in this forum because that is where the thread about "Those Crazy Brits" was posted and this is a little similar. It's about some very stupid people.

I want to challenge you all to sit through all ten minutes of this video. I found it extremely difficult to do that and finally gave up around the five minute mark. I think it's important to say that not all of these people did some stupid things. But some of them surely did.

I was essentially knocked on my ass about the Python snake and the infant. Ugh!

If you can sit through this entire video, you have much more intestinal fortitude than do I.

P.S. If any mod feels that I posted this in the wrong forum, please feel free to move it as you like.

Many of the people in these stories did some terribly stupid things that caused their own injuries.

I don't know how you all feel about pit bulls. But the very last story is about a lady who was dedicated to proving pit bulls were not dangerous dogs. She failed is a very spectacular way. I won't say she did anything stupid. But that story really smacked me right between the eyes. It was very devastating.

I was able to watch the whole thing; I even got hungry midway through. That's when I paused it to make some bangers, which I ate while watching the second half.
[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
(09-01-2013, 02:05 PM)System Folder Wrote: I was able to watch the whole thing; I even got hungry midway through. That's when I paused it to make some bangers, which I ate while watching the second half.

You have a stronger stomach than I do.

My hat's off to you, sir!
yep, some of those people were just plain stupid.

fact: animal that kills more humans every year than any other; mosquitoes. WHO reports more than one million deaths every year related to mosquitos.

in north America around 150 people were killed in incidents related to the white tail deer!
Fistfull of xanax
Whenever I watch Westerns with Indians shooting all those bison with bows and arrows, I always get the idea that Bison are big slow animals with pea brains.

But, they are supposedly extremely dangerous animals. If you get too close to one, they will kill you real quick and not think twice about it.

Here is a video I found about two tourists in Yellowstone National Park who got very close to a Bison. They were not harmed. But it would scare me plenty to be so close to one of those beasts.

I was raised on a horse farm. my uncle once bought two bison. I had to help him reinforce the fences. a male bison is a scary thing. any time that thing got within a hundred yards of me, I started moving the other way. tasted awesome tho when ate it
Fistfull of xanax
A lot of people think they are big, fat and slow. In reality, they are big, muscular, and fast.
[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
(09-01-2013, 05:35 PM)AliShibaz Wrote: Whenever I watch Westerns with Indians shooting all those bison with bows and arrows, I always get the idea that Bison are big slow animals with pea brains.

movies have a way of romanticizing dangerous things. it forgets to show all the native Americans that died during a buffalo hunt
Fistfull of xanax
(09-01-2013, 04:18 PM)AliShibaz Wrote:
(09-01-2013, 02:05 PM)System Folder Wrote: I was able to watch the whole thing; I even got hungry midway through. That's when I paused it to make some bangers, which I ate while watching the second half.

You have a stronger stomach than I do.

My hat's off to you, sir!

I was able to watch the whole thing too. Stories are sad in some cases , stupid in others.

A) Why can't people understand that wild animal means "wild"? They are not your friend, they are what they are. They don't mean to make you sad in thinking that they don't care about you. It's just not in their nature. So sell your pet chimp Henry (or whatever the fuck his name is). The only truly inhumane thing in this scenario is YOU motherfucker!!! you who buys and keeps wild animals as pets! These animals don't know how to behave, they don't HAVE TO BEHAVE they are fuckin WILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B) Get it though your thick fuckin skulls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate animal abuse, and taking wild animals in as pets is abuse to me. They need to be in the wild. "Oh look how cute Shirley the chimp is in her bonnet!! oohhhh hooooo" Now look how cute you are not after your face is ripped off. I blame the owner!! 100%

C) To the people who are chompin at the bit to "inform me" that that chimp story is from CT. I have THIS to say:

The Finger
The documentary; The Elephant in the Living Room, is a very good intro to the issue of keeping exotics. I say intro because it just touches the surface. It is more informative than gruesome.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1111313/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mugger Attacks MMA Fighter Mark 5 3,812 01-28-2012, 11:02 PM
Last Post: srijantje