Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Homosexuals are as bad as rapists
Homosexuals are as bad as rapists Huh

Yep! That's what their sayingDodgy

Sum' Sauce.
My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay
mentally retarded
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
That's just insane. I was gonna ask "who" was saying that but I think I can guess. While I don't agree with homosexuality, to compare it to an act of evil intent is just plain stupid. I have friends that are gay, and they know that I don't approve their lifestyle, but then again, they might not approve of my lifestyle either. People who can't disagree with one another, and still be civil, are the dumbest people of all. I gauge most of my relationships with people on the ability to disagree with them and not condem them or me. It always turns into outstanding conversation.

Homophobes are retarded
Fistfull of xanax
who cares who fucks who?as long as it is with mutual consent.
of small minds[
fucking right, sheep head
Well, what do you expect? It's Poland.
Nothing against that country, but they're fucking homophobes.
They even investigated whether or not the teletubbies turned children gay.
I can't believe an entire country could feel this way . . . I suspect that the government has a rotten egg in power atm . . . at least I hope that is what is going on Confused
Wildcard is awesome.
no,they're sort of russians with their heads kicked in
of small minds[
(06-10-2012, 08:02 PM)Mark Wrote: I can't believe an entire country could feel this way . . . I suspect that the government has a rotten egg in power atm . . . at least I hope that is what is going on Confused

Well, of course it's not an entire country, but you have to imagine that "the teaching material went unchallenged for 10 years despite reviews by leading Polish medical scientists." (quote from the linked article) so it can't be one rotten egg.

I think it's a combination of most Poles being Christian, being behind the iron curtain for so long and general poverty.

Around here we had battles for equality, there they had to adjust to the idea that gays are people in only, what?, 20 years?

The poverty makes Poles undereducated, making them rely more on knowledge from the people around them and less on information out of other sources such as books, which keeps the general consensus that gays are bad alive.

Finally, they are still really Catholic over there, which also plays a role.
My personal belief is that it plays lesser a role than people would like to think, since most Christians I know have no problem with homosexuality.

But, in combination with the first two, this leads to such excesses as:

"A multiple-choice question from a 2011 exam paper on gynaecology read: "Homosexuals are particularly dangerous socially and seduce individuals by . . ."

Students are then given a number of options including "abnormal sexual drive" and "prostitution"."
Yes