• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hitler dog.
    This is Patch, the puppy that looks like Hitler.

[Image: uWtZdGv.jpg]

source

If they hadn't have included the hitler pic, and took the pic at a slightly different angle, this dog wouldn't look like hitler, but I'm guessing there's dog versions of everybody out there if you look hard enough.

Here's Patch in the right-wing Daily Telegraph:

[Image: lI35Ynq.jpg]

source

Aww, they even lifted his paw up so it slightly resembles a salute. According to the telegraph, he'll only answer to 'adolf' or 'hitler' thesedays. I wonder what stormfront make of this dog. Btw, click the telegraph link to see pics of a hitler goldfish and a kittler, although they do point out that a bottle of lotion also resembles hitler. World's gone bleedin' mad. XD
    I can see the resemblance! The black combover of his ear & black mustasche...Not to mention the eyes are set kinda the same way.

The second pic the dog looks concerned a little...Did they say it was a purebred, or is it mixed with jew blood ? HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA
    (This post was last modified: 11-27-2013, 01:09 PM by LZA.)
    I dont get it

steven hawking
    (11-29-2013, 11:41 AM)gh0ster Wrote:  I dont get it

The whole thread or my attempt at a stupid joke?
    Who's Hitler?
    I dont get it

steven hawking
    He invented the dual vibrating buttplug. Also the self-lubing dildoe. He's a world's hero!
    not only that,he used to supply laboratory rats to unethical regimes in africa

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    @gh0ster why do you have to gay everything up?

The Pit already has nazi kittehs... trust me, keeping Patch out of there is a good thing.
    Nice thread, Spud. People stop aidzin up this thread or take a vacation /admin

I showed this to a few of my friends and it made for quite a nice conversation piece Smile
    if you live in africa you would have another opinion

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[