Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Hitler dog.
This is Patch, the puppy that looks like Hitler.

[Image: uWtZdGv.jpg]

source

If they hadn't have included the hitler pic, and took the pic at a slightly different angle, this dog wouldn't look like hitler, but I'm guessing there's dog versions of everybody out there if you look hard enough.

Here's Patch in the right-wing Daily Telegraph:

[Image: lI35Ynq.jpg]

source

Aww, they even lifted his paw up so it slightly resembles a salute. According to the telegraph, he'll only answer to 'adolf' or 'hitler' thesedays. I wonder what stormfront make of this dog. Btw, click the telegraph link to see pics of a hitler goldfish and a kittler, although they do point out that a bottle of lotion also resembles hitler. World's gone bleedin' mad. XD
"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
I can see the resemblance! The black combover of his ear & black mustasche...Not to mention the eyes are set kinda the same way.

The second pic the dog looks concerned a little...Did they say it was a purebred, or is it mixed with jew blood ? HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA
I dont get it
steven hawking
(11-29-2013, 11:41 AM)gh0ster Wrote: I dont get it

The whole thread or my attempt at a stupid joke?
Who's Hitler?
I dont get it
steven hawking
He invented the dual vibrating buttplug. Also the self-lubing dildoe. He's a world's hero!
not only that,he used to supply laboratory rats to unethical regimes in africa
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
@gh0ster why do you have to gay everything up?

The Pit already has nazi kittehs... trust me, keeping Patch out of there is a good thing.
"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
Nice thread, Spud. People stop aidzin up this thread or take a vacation /admin

I showed this to a few of my friends and it made for quite a nice conversation piece Smile
if you live in africa you would have another opinion
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[