• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Hish School Student Faces Expulsion for writing poem about Sandy Hook
    Here is a story about a high school student who wrote a poem about Sandy Hook and was suspended and now is facing expulsion.

There are two things about this story that bother me and neither one has to do with her right to free speech.

The first thing is that she never published this poem or turned it in to anyone. Supposedly, some teacher "found it" (wtf?) and read it and turned it over to the administrators.

The second thing is that this girl is supposedly 17 years-old. But she looks like she could be a grandmother. Take a look and see what you think?

ETA: Oh no! Spud? Apparently this story originated with The Daily Mail. I never realized that when I first posted this thread. I just read the story again in detail and saw that. What a shocker, huh?

http://www.infowars.com/high-school-student-suspended-for-writing-poem-about-sandy-hook-massacre

Oh man! Seems to me like this is a million dollar lawsuit. If I was the student, I'd find several grounds to sue these stupid fucking administrators for going through my private property and reading my stuff. I can understand them going through students' private property searching for drugs or weapons. But searching for written material? That seems like it crosses the line to me. Fucking Bozos!
    (This post was last modified: 01-01-2013, 07:06 PM by AliShibaz.)
    a sick society invites sick responses

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    (01-01-2013, 10:45 PM)srijantje Wrote:  a sick society invites sick responses

i finally agree with you on something.

it's time to get rid of these school administrators because they are obviously sick. she wrote a poem... and instead of seeing it for what it was, they concluded that it was a threat. another typical response from the paranoid, insecure, idiotic little faggot club... the same mindless twats that want to ban guns, butter, weed and the word, 'retard.'

how can we expect kids to get a proper education when the people doing the teaching are obviously morons?

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    When I look back on my high school teachers, I can now see clearly that they all were morons.

After all, what does it take to want to take a job as a high school teacher?

The primary qualification is you have to be a moron.
    (This post was last modified: 01-02-2013, 02:41 PM by AliShibaz.)

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by SteRipper
    07-10-2013, 07:15 PM
    Last Post by Spud17
    03-17-2013, 12:08 AM
    Last Post by AliShibaz
    03-13-2013, 05:56 PM