Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

High School all over again...
A lot of people are not aware of the traumatic memories that I have buried so deep in the back of my mind about high school, that to unearth them would bring about a total mental breakdown, I kid you not. My school years were a terrible time, as somebody who felt his values and being himself was incompatible with others of the same age. You know how it is, as a teenager you can't be individual, you're one of the flock, you go along with your peers. I tried at first to go along with peer pressure, but ultimately I gravitated to what I liked and that was what set me apart from everybody else. Now all these years later, for what may seem like little progress to others in my development as a person, I feel I have made huge strides from what I was those many years ago.

I felt proud of who I was and how far I had come, until I graced one of these social broadcasting websites, and there I met the worst, most superficial, most self-obsessed people you could possibly meet. From a self-proclaimed mother of the year, playing at being a DJ when the time for games are over and the time for growing up is now! Then there is the big boobed, no good, sadistic, evil little tease that will prey on men at their weakest and embarrass them to score some cheap entertainment for herself and her friends. How about the friends, well they preach loyalty when they stab you in the back, if you are not deemed useful to them you are dropped in a heartbeat, like a piece of garbage on society's sidewalk. The lesson I learned the hard way is never get romantically involved with broadcasters on this website and never expect to become best of friends with them either. They all deal in imaginary stock that newcomers simply can't amass. It is such a shame that a site with such great potential should be ruined by a bunch of people hell bent on destroying the experience in the same way that they destroy society in the world out there.

This is just one of the inner grievances that is eating away at me, because I wasted time on this site that could have been better spent doing...well anything! I was convinced that getting to know these people would be worth every minute of knock backs and slaps in the face. I now look back in disgust at the same people I once thought highly of and an experience that has left me a shadow of the person I once was. All I feel is bitter and resentful after my time on this site and I hope to prevent anybody else from going down this path, unknowingly, to destruction.
Seems like we had the same childhood... A time where ...It just sucked. So my heart goes out to you. HOwever, think of it like I do, going through what you went through gives you a better introspective on people's feelings and makes you a better person inside, ad you get a better read of people's emotions, since you went through this shit too...

As far as the website, internet is like the telephone way way back before caller ID... There are telephone tough guys who hide their insecurities behind an avatar. Don't waste you time worrying about them or what they think (if they think).

I'm sorry if I missed something. TBH I skimmed your post but think I got the important parts (dealing with a bad headache tonight)... Please accept my apologies is there a point you wanted another opinion on that I missed...

Chris
(12-11-2015, 09:17 PM)LZA Wrote: Seems like we had the same childhood... A time where ...It just sucked. So my heart goes out to you. HOwever, think of it like I do, going through what you went through gives you a better introspective on people's feelings and makes you a better person inside, ad you get a better read of people's emotions, since you went through this shit too...

As far as the website, internet is like the telephone way way back before caller ID... There are telephone tough guys who hide their insecurities behind an avatar. Don't waste you time worrying about them or what they think (if they think).

I'm sorry if I missed something. TBH I skimmed your post but think I got the important parts (dealing with a bad headache tonight)... Please accept my apologies is there a point you wanted another opinion on that I missed...

Chris

You did for the most part get what I was saying. Thanks for your advice and I'm sorry to hear you went through similar problems that I did.
(12-13-2015, 03:55 PM)SPFreely Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 09:17 PM)LZA Wrote: Seems like we had the same childhood... A time where ...It just sucked. So my heart goes out to you. HOwever, think of it like I do, going through what you went through gives you a better introspective on people's feelings and makes you a better person inside, ad you get a better read of people's emotions, since you went through this shit too...

Chris

You did for the most part get what I was saying. Thanks for your advice and I'm sorry to hear you went through similar problems that I did.

Not a problem . Anytime you need to talk, just post. I consider my self not depressed, but depression itself...
Yeah incompatible with people your own age, I get it. Really I'm incompatible with people in general, but I tend to only "click" with those over 30. Until the world grows the fuck up and graduates high school, I want no part in it. *hits the snooze button*
Bipolar Hysterical Beg lesbian Wanker aspie Off Topic on SSI Tut Tut

What's not to hate?
Hi school just sucked; very awkward. Ya once I got into the work force it got much better...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Bully at school xxxxx 5 1,744 12-11-2015, 09:11 PM
Last Post: LZA
  HIGH Expectations? Parents Agentchow 8 4,659 03-26-2015, 10:30 AM
Last Post: LZA
  Middle School Relationships Wondrer 2 1,431 10-20-2013, 02:24 AM
Last Post: Wondrer