• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Help Request: Using Save States with XBOX emulators
    I have recently modded my XBOX (original) and started to experiment with SNES emulators, namely ZSNEXBOX. I'm planning to compile a ZSNEXBOX DVD with ROMs and am wondering if, I run the ROMs that are located in the ZSNEXBOX DVD's discs, do I have to adjust the paths.ini file as well in order to use save states?

Again, I am running the emulator off the DVD and not on the hard drive. Also, I have no plans to use FTP as my computers are far away from my TV.

Thanks.

This message has been brought to you by RobertX.
    On Xbox-Scene, they make it sound like you have to edit paths.ini whether you run it off the HD or ROM:

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?s=255fb28d526d1e94de8b598973f41151&showtopic=554201&st=75&p=3738357&#entry3738357
    As seen on Suprbay Big Grin

Wildcard is awesome.
    Well, thanks.

I just downloaded XSNES9X 1.42 and everything works fine.

That's cool. Now I wish I hadn't given away my original Xbox . . . I could've got a little modding practice on it.

My Xbox 360 is scrap as a gaming device. The DVD-ROM is shot and MS wants $140 to replace it. Hell, I can but a used 360 for that almost . . .

Wildcard is awesome.
    Sorry to hear that.

It's a bummer but I'm just gonna buy a used 360 to mod and later I may buy a new 360. I honestly wouldn't have time to play it much right now anyway. Smile

Wildcard is awesome.
    Good luck.

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by LZA
    08-11-2014, 11:39 AM