• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Closed
    Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Help Request: Testing Forum
    Some sites have a special forum where people can make posts just to test some features.

Just a few minutes ago I noticed the spell checker is no longer working for me.

It was working great all day yesterday and I wanted to make a "test post" just to test and see if it would work when I made a new post and then tried to edit that post.
    have you rebooted or at least shut down your browser and reopened it recently?

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    (04-08-2012, 08:00 AM)AliShibaz Wrote:  Some sites have a special forum where people can make posts just to test some features.

It was working great all day yesterday and I wanted to make a "test post" just to test and see if it would work when I made a new post and then tried to edit that post.

We have a big playground called The Pit that you can post anything in and it doesn't matter.

WWW.RANTCENTRALFORUMS.COM
    Joining The Pit Fighters
    A Whole Other Forum If you've just joined us you may not know that...

Wildcard is awesome.
    (04-08-2012, 08:08 AM)stormium Wrote:  have you rebooted or at least shut down your browser and reopened it recently?

Yes.
    (04-08-2012, 08:54 AM)Mark Wrote:  
    (04-08-2012, 08:00 AM)AliShibaz Wrote:  Some sites have a special forum where people can make posts just to test some features.

We have a big playground called The Pit that you can post anything in and it doesn't matter.

source

Oh. Excellent. Thank you.

Thread Closed

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by sporkium
    07-18-2018, 04:52 AM
    Last Post by velvetfog
    06-15-2014, 09:35 PM
    Last Post by gerry
    08-19-2013, 05:57 AM