Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Request Testing Forum
Some sites have a special forum where people can make posts just to test some features.

Just a few minutes ago I noticed the spell checker is no longer working for me.

It was working great all day yesterday and I wanted to make a "test post" just to test and see if it would work when I made a new post and then tried to edit that post.
have you rebooted or at least shut down your browser and reopened it recently?
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
(04-08-2012, 08:00 AM)AliShibaz Wrote: Some sites have a special forum where people can make posts just to test some features.

It was working great all day yesterday and I wanted to make a "test post" just to test and see if it would work when I made a new post and then tried to edit that post.

We have a big playground called The Pit that you can post anything in and it doesn't matter.

source
Wildcard is awesome.
(04-08-2012, 08:08 AM)stormium Wrote: have you rebooted or at least shut down your browser and reopened it recently?

Yes.
(04-08-2012, 08:54 AM)Mark Wrote:
(04-08-2012, 08:00 AM)AliShibaz Wrote: Some sites have a special forum where people can make posts just to test some features.

We have a big playground called The Pit that you can post anything in and it doesn't matter.

source

Oh. Excellent. Thank you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So there are these guys on a "nice" forum Stakes 15 1,668 07-18-2018, 04:52 AM
Last Post: sporkium
  What is a "Forum Troll" snilloc 178 42,367 06-15-2014, 09:35 PM
Last Post: velvetfog
  Tutorial Installing a MyBB Forum Mark 13 23,668 08-19-2013, 05:57 AM
Last Post: gerry