• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Closed
    Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Help Request: Piratelyfe captcha error
    I'm trying to become a member but I keep getting an error that the Captcha failed. Please try again.
    I've tried like 5 times now Sad ... leaving spaces between the letters and numbers ... no spaces between the letters and numbers, doesn't seem to matter what I do Huh
    Can anybody help me Beg

You Give To The World When You Give Your Best To Somebody Else Hug
    @kath3 There shouldn't be any spaces between them I know that. And I also failed the captcha the first time, though I am quite sure I had it right, so it may be an actual bug of some sort. I can't help beyond that. Someone else of more importance than me will be able to help, I'm sure.
    (This post was last modified: 07-20-2013, 06:57 PM by SkinnyP.)

that those with no rights,
    display the right to have no life, to have respect they must accept
    a world commiting suicide
    The captcha didn't fail for me at all. Maybe you're misreading one of the symbols? If I remember correctly, they are the captcha only contains letters and numbers.

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
    (07-20-2013, 06:57 PM)SkinnyP Wrote:  @kath3 There shouldn't be any spaces between them I know that. And I also failed the captcha the first time, though I am quite sure I had it right, so it may be an actual bug of some sort. I can't help beyond that. Someone else of more importance than me will be able to help, I'm sure.

I didn't think there should be any spaces but when I kept getting an error message and I knew darn well I was putting in the right letters and numbers I thought I had to try something else.
    Looks like it may be a bug then because I''m getting nowhere no matter what I do Confused
    Thanks SkinnyP for the suggestion Wink

ok ... I gave it another shot, closed the window and started from scratch and it worked.
    I'm a member now.
    Here's to giving Piratelyfe a go.
    I know I hate Face Book, I only signed up so I could keep an eye on my son, but he's big boy now and a father so no need to keep track. Don't ya just love mothers.
    (This post was last modified: 07-20-2013, 07:36 PM by kath3.)

You Give To The World When You Give Your Best To Somebody Else Hug

Thread Closed

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by Wildcard
    10-25-2018, 08:51 AM