• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Help Request: Need Good Music downloader.
    Hi all,

can anyone post a link to a good nusic downloader. Something like Limewire but which has been cracked.

Thanks in advance Smile
    Have you tried Kazaa? I don't use it but many of my friends say that it is great.

Wildcard is awesome.
    I'll look at it now. Tnx Mark
    Really? I haven't used Kazaa in YEARS - thought they had been stopped alongside Morpheus and Limewire?
    You can still get pirated/cracked Limewire but it gives a lot of problems connecting to th internet so i trashed it.
    Don't want to have to download full albums or discography's just for 1 or two songs even if my WIFI is being "donated". Wink
    Gonna try FrostWire and see how iget on Wink
    (12-05-2011, 08:08 PM)Aish Wrote:  Really? I haven't used Kazaa in YEARS - thought they had been stopped alongside Morpheus and Limewire?

It's my understanding that Kazaa share is now torrent capable like Frostwire(another [poor] alternative.) Frostwire was good for a while, but now all my results are fake you've-won-a-free-iPad bullshit mp3s when you preview.

(12-05-2011, 08:13 PM)2010kaiser Wrote:  You can still get pirated/cracked Limewire but it gives a lot of problems connecting to th internet so i trashed it.
    Don't want to have to download full albums or discography's just for 1 or two songs even if my WIFI is being "donated". Wink

Limewire is shite cracked or uncracked, but sadly I don't know many alternatives. One nice thing you can do is search the internet for unsecured folders with mp3s in them. There is a great tutorial on SB about it.

Wildcard is awesome.
    open torrent with your client, select only the song you want, add to download list.
    simple & effective.
    absolutely

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    (12-06-2011, 02:36 AM)bob5695 Wrote:  open torrent with your client, select only the song you want, add to download list.
    simple & effective.

you said it bob

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by LZA
    09-24-2018, 12:02 AM
    Last Post by Togachu
    01-12-2017, 05:30 PM
    Last Post by velvetfog
    07-18-2014, 02:13 AM