• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Help Request: Avast Pro Illegal
    Got problems with my Avast Pro was working perfect until today and now says it is illegal whatever that means.

I have had a look around for a good copy I wonder if any of you can recommend one. The one problem is a lot of stuff comes with a crack and I have never used one or would know where to start so any takers in trying to help me.
    sounds like it called home. do you have any type of blocker installed?

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    (04-17-2012, 10:17 AM)snilloc Wrote:  Got problems with my Avast Pro was working perfect until today and now says it is illegal whatever that means.

I have had a look around for a good copy I wonder if any of you can recommend one. The one problem is a lot of stuff comes with a crack and I have never used one or would know where to start so any takers in trying to help me.

I get that to,it comes up every so often but it still works and updates
    (04-17-2012, 10:49 AM)karpackie Wrote:  
    (04-17-2012, 10:17 AM)snilloc Wrote:  Got problems with my Avast Pro was working perfect until today and now says it is illegal whatever that means.

I get that to,it comes up every so often but it still works and updates

Well that is very strange because that is exactly what it says.
    Apart from telling me it is illeagle and will now work when i click on the status All secure and working real time .
    StrangeHuh
    Shit now it says I need a new licence number any numbers going spare ???

stormium you asked what blocker i have.... I have a nobody blockerLOL

I got the exact same warning this morning on my LapTop from Avast Smile. I've the engine update on manual and the virus definitions on automatic for a few months and no problems.
    KARPACKIE is probably right in saying it's an intermittent "fault". Or else they've used a work around to I.D. counterfit or "cracked" versions through an update sent through in the virus definitions @)
    what avast have ya got,exact one please
    (04-17-2012, 02:01 PM)karpackie Wrote:  what avast have ya got,exact one please

Mine's Avast Internet Security 7.0.1407
    i mean snilloc's avast
    (04-17-2012, 02:14 PM)karpackie Wrote:  i mean snilloc's avast

DOH!!!

[Image: 69bvX.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by snilloc
    05-01-2012, 02:09 AM
      Help Request Avast [Heads - Up].
    Last Post by 2010kaiser
    04-19-2012, 08:40 PM