Current time: 08-22-2017, 02:06 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Advanced Sidebox 2.0 Released
10-02-2013, 07:03 PM
Help Advanced Sidebox 2.0 Released
Hi all, I think the author of the application is the owner of the website but I want someone to help me install the plugin Advanced Sidebox

went up all the files and when I turn it on I do not get to enter the menu options I get this:

[Image: 2ypizjc.jpg]

Come see me without the menu, I have the forum mybb 1.6 will there be a problem?

regards

Excuse my language I speak Spanish and I use google translator
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2013, 08:13 AM
RE: Help Advanced Sidebox 2.0 Released
Hi and thanksfor using ASB-- I am away for the moment but there are installation instructions for the plugin located here: https://github.com/WildcardSearch/Advanced-Sidebox/wiki

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-06-2013, 10:29 AM
(10-04-2013 08:13 AM)Wildcard Wrote:  Hi and thanksfor using ASB-- I am away for the moment but there are installation instructions for the plugin located here: https://github.com/WildcardSearch/Advanced-Sidebox/wiki

Hi, how I can reach you, perdirte need help on the sidebox

regards
10-08-2013, 07:37 AM
You've reached me, I am just not available to give you any help right now. I'll be away for a big so I suggest you ask at MyBB forum's.

10-09-2013, 05:05 PM
(10-08-2013 07:37 AM)Wildcard Wrote:  You've reached me, I am just not available to give you any help right now. I'll be away for a big so I suggest you ask at MyBB forum's.

Could you give me a hint, I change the sidebox, I want to show only the last topics, topics that are not to be revived with other old post

You know?

could you give me a clue about that?
10-11-2013, 07:38 AM
In the screen shot it looked as if you had missing language files-- I assume you are using Dpanish language files and if any of those are missin then you will get blanks like I saw.

As to giving you clues on how to use the program, why not use the built-in context sensitive help pages I have created for the software?

10-11-2013, 11:19 AM
(10-11-2013 07:38 AM)Wildcard Wrote:  In the screen shot it looked as if you had missing language files-- I assume you are using Dpanish language files and if any of those are missin then you will get blanks like I saw.

As to giving you clues on how to use the program, why not use the built-in context sensitive help pages I have created for the software?

Hello, Since the sidebox, I work, what I'm asking is what I said in the previous post

I want a window that only shows me the last issues, but other than with post revived, I want them to be new issues

the sidebox is that?

regards
10-15-2013, 08:11 AM
There isn't a sidebox for only showing newly created threads but that isn't a bad idea.

10-17-2013, 07:17 AM
(10-15-2013 08:11 AM)Wildcard Wrote:  There isn't a sidebox for only showing newly created threads but that isn't a bad idea.

you can modify it to work well

Can you give me a hint?
10-17-2013, 02:37 PM
In the loop in which the thread list is built you could add a conditional that if there were any replies to the thread or if the thread was older than x amount of seconds then skip it.

I am not far away from getting back to things now. If you can be patient I will try to help you when I return in the next week or so.

Cheers,
Wildcard

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)