Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Hardware / Software
A section dealing with hardware or software issues that users may need help with Smile
My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay
That's a good idea. I may make some changes in that regard. As this is a forum for ranting, I don't don't want to become too technically linked, but a user help section sounds like a good idea to me. What do you think?
Wildcard is awesome.
up to you ur the boss
I've seen many a ggod rant over faulty hardware/software. Plus it would have a sort of educational edge to it as well.
My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay
i agree with Kaiser
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
Then maybe we need a Ranting category called 'Technology'??? What do you guys think?
Wildcard is awesome.
dunno where to put it
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
I'll take care of it. Thanks for the suggestions guys.
Wildcard is awesome.
you know, i am thinking the same thing kaiser is... maybe just a 'computer discussion' thread in 'tech central.'

there is a help request forum and a tutorials section... perhaps maybe just another thread where you can discuss computers? we are all using computers, after all.

perhaps just rename 'science & technology' to 'science, tech, puters & apps?'
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
Yes that is what Science and Technology was supposed to be for . . . perhaps just move it to Help Central and rename it to 'Tech Discussion'?
Wildcard is awesome.