Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[HELP]Avatar in myshoutbox 1.7
hi guys.anybody know how to make avatar appear in sb when users shout.? hope @Wildcard can help me.

a screenshot from other forum
[Image: knwcjv2.png]
Because of the way Advanced Sidebox is set up you can easily write an add-on module that checks for the latest shouts and displays them. In fact since we added AJAX update you could literally have a live Shoutbox feed in a sidebox.

The only thing is the plugin you are referring to is by another developer so I can't just integrate ASB with it without permission. It would much better if that developer handled the simple script required to integrate the two.
(06-16-2013, 12:16 PM)Wildcard Wrote: Because of the way Advanced Sidebox is set up you can easily write an add-on module that checks for the latest shouts and displays them. In fact since we added AJAX update you could literally have a live Shoutbox feed in a sidebox.

The only thing is the plugin you are referring to is by another developer so I can't just integrate ASB with it without permission. It would much better if that developer handled the simple script required to integrate the two.

but the author of this plugin wouldnt help me coz im not a subscriber on his forum.well,i cant afford right now
Sad Well keep in mind some of those guys don't have day jobs so they are trying to earn a living.

If I have time I will see if I can do something for you, but I have a couple of projects I have to finish first.
(06-16-2013, 12:38 PM)Wildcard Wrote: Sad Well keep in mind some of those guys don't have day jobs so they are trying to earn a living.

If I have time I will see if I can do something for you, but I have a couple of projects I have to finish first.

thnx dude. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to put latest threads with avatar? ghost68 3 2,081 10-22-2013, 08:34 AM
Last Post: Wildcard
  Avatar help auen1 4 1,710 05-15-2012, 12:21 AM
Last Post: auen1