Current time: 03-26-2017, 11:46 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grey Goo storyline
02-07-2015, 04:05 AM
Grey Goo storyline
So I've been playing an RTS called Grey Goo. The main storyline is that there are 3 warring races fighting over one planet- Humans, who are masters of AI and teleportation, Beta, who are your terrans from starcraft, and the Goo, intelligent nanobots wanting to eat the world.

In it, the humans lore is that they expand into the galaxy, going to this habitable planet, but they realise they're doing a really shit job, and aidzing this planet up, so they go back to Earth to perfect AI and equality and stuff.

My question is this: If humans have spent thousands of years killing, undermining, indoctricnating, hurting mentally and physically, brainwashing and tricking each other, then how is reducing freedom, by confining them to one small concentrated area, where propaganda can be blasted in, and undoubtedly the population will continue to explode, going to help?

(also, haha, no smilies for you. Deal w/ it.)

"Did you really think I was the demon? The Demon of Empire City?"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2015, 04:48 AM
RE: Grey Goo storyline
it doesn't help the humans... it does however help everyone else who isn't on earth. also... it's a game.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
02-07-2015, 07:29 AM
Well no, really?

I just really like the game. I can see this thread is going nowhere, so I'm gonna try and close it. Pls don't fail it.

02-07-2015, 07:33 AM
as a metaphorical concept it sounds good

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
02-07-2015, 10:57 PM
I agree with SJ as a Metaphorical concept it sounds great.
02-10-2015, 01:45 PM
Except that it would never happen. Humans are just too greedy, lazy, and self absorbed to accept robots as equals.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Black Ops 3 Zombies Storyline *WARNING SPOILERS* TyderBide 0 557 09-21-2016 08:15 AM
Last Post: TyderBide

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)