Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

God Bless Cops!
Two weeks suspension without pay for a guy who kept hanging up on a panicked, frightened girl whose dad was having a fucking seizure on the floor. He should have been publicly humiliated and fired.

Wow. Thank God he didn't die because of that mans stupidity. Serving and protecting at it's finest, right.
[Image: 8MeBn.jpg]
Super cop to the rescue and then act like a little bitch when reporter attempts to talk to him. Lock him up for a couple of weeks is what I say

[Image: sopa.jpg]
You have got to be fucking kidding me! All this over the 'f' word . . . when will people ever grow the fuck up?
Wildcard is awesome.
(04-16-2012, 11:14 AM)Mark Wrote: You have got to be fucking kidding me! All this over the 'f' word . . . when will people ever grow the fuck up?

Give her time to calm down and invite her here we could do with another in the Fuck Off threadBig Grin
He should have ignored the cursing and paid attention to the distress in her voice AngryAngryAngry
Wildcard is awesome.
yes ,he should have asked her what's wrong
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
lols... okay, aside from the cop... i'm surprised she got mad like that while her father was having a seizure. needsomepriorities.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
there's that
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
I'm not surprised she got mad. I probably would've done the same thing. I think this so-called "officer" needs to be fired and banned from working in the public sector.
[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Case in point that not all cops are crooked SOBs LZA 6 1,833 08-22-2013, 05:07 AM
Last Post: LZA