Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Go Home!!!
Star 
My first question when I find out that a retail business wants it's employees to work on Christmas Eve is 'Why? Who would come to shop on the day before Xmas?' Strangely enough to me it seems that the answer is 'everyone in the world.' AngryAngryAngry

Don't you idiots realize that businesses wouldn't demand that their employees leave their families during the holiday season to go to work if it weren't for butt-sucking ingrates waiting till the last minute to do Christams shopping or 'tards that just can't wait to spend their early Christmas money!

Have some concern for others and help the folks in retail get home to their families by staying the fuck at home with your family. I mean God people, you cant wait a few days and catch the after Christmas sales? Is it so hard to understand that those workers have a life and family too?

Stores would eventually stop opening for holidays and eves of holidays if no one ever came in. And in the context of here and now, avoiding retail stores completely will at least help the hourly employees that want to go to be with their families because as labor percentages rise, those willing to leave early will be sent home.

So do your local cashier a favor and have te foresight to stock up on cigarettes and what-not a couple of days before the holiday. And on the day of- stay your stupid ass at home. AngryAngryAngry
Wildcard is awesome.
i know what you mean, my hubby is working today and he works at an oil change place... WHO THE HELL GETS THEIR OIL CHANGED ON CHRISTMAS EVE????
again it comes down to greed,
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
and the inescapable messages and commercials to shop shop shop locally at all cost to boost the economy.
[Image: 6a00d83452130269e20162f.jpg]

sorry,but i had to
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
I think it is PERFECT sj.
sad but true
(12-25-2011, 01:26 AM)srijantje Wrote: [Image: 6a00d83452130269e20162f.jpg]

sorry,but i had to

Wow! This struck such a chord with me . . . great post SJ +2
Wildcard is awesome.
Great pic that SJ, very absorbing.

People will never stop last-minute buying during the holidays as long as they continue to buy into the marketeers messages that when you purchase a product, you're obtaining some sort of lifestyle to go with it. Plus there'll always be those who are notorious for leaving things to the last minute (i know many men who do this when buying gifts). Why do people buy so much food though? In the UK, the shops are only shut for one day of the year, yet it's common to see trolleys and baskets containing enough food for a fortnight, and furthermore, the same people who buy shit loads of food on say, Christmas Eve, are the same ones who go in to buy more stuff on Boxing Day. Stupidity has always helped to prop up the economy.
"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
(12-25-2011, 01:26 AM)srijantje Wrote: [Image: 6a00d83452130269e20162f.jpg]

sorry,but i had to

Only just seen this SJ if that isn’t thought provoking I don’t know what is Sad