• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Girl at church dislikes, ignores and tries to get away from me
    People at my church seem to dislike, ignore and try to get away from me, especially this one girl who was about to leave on a trip so this was her last week at church for a while, so at the end of the service she went around to everyone in the room and hugged and said goodbye to them. She did this with everyone except me. Why is that? Why would she just completely pass over me.. And when I walked out to say bye she just ignored me. I have asked in the past if I did or said anything to upset or offended her but she said no everything is fine. Then why does she just ignore and try to get away from me?
    Also, she seems to be out of town a lot lately and skipping church meetings. I am wondering if she is out of town as an excuse to get away from being at church groups because she wants to get away from me.
    Ah, stop.. Take a deep breath, count to ten, and relax.......

It seems from what i'm getting from your post is that you maybe a bit on the whiny, needy side, the ones that needs constant attention... How are your interactions with these people? is it a 50/50 communication, or does it end up talking about you??

If it does, that's why people are moving away from you, you are the baby that no one wants to take care of (metaphorically speaking, of course).

Maybe just dial it down a bit??? let people come to you instead of you bombarding them with your crap.. because they have crap too, and they don't want to hear yours... well, they'll listen if they see you are open to listening to them.. I feel you are a imposing presence to them because in your post, you said "ignore and try to get away from me" . Why would they want to get away from you???

Ya, just dial it down, be eager to listen, and then when they see you are receptive, they will be more open to you and your shit...
    (This post was last modified: 12-02-2015, 06:48 PM by LZA.)
    (12-02-2015, 06:27 PM)jashley Wrote:  Also, she seems to be out of town a lot lately and skipping church meetings. I am wondering if she is out of town as an excuse to get away from being at church groups because she wants to get away from me.

It is not healthy to make assumptions without having sufficient valid premises.
    I think you are over thinking things here. Just pause and think from her or even another perspective. What have you done to her that makes her wanting to be away from you? Nothing right? Then why fret over it. She said it wasn't you, then it's not you.

Purely from my perspective: someone else's priorities are not necessarily your priorities.
    (This post was last modified: 12-05-2015, 10:03 AM by wolfis.)

The mad Wolf rages on.
    [Image: wolf_sketch_persona___header_by_christohpera.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by alexcunn
    05-25-2016, 09:58 AM
    Last Post by sporkium
    03-15-2016, 05:31 PM
    Last Post by ohyouhatemegood
    12-26-2015, 01:34 AM