Current time: 06-23-2017, 10:31 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting legal drugs shouldn't be this annoying
07-07-2014, 03:04 PM
Getting legal drugs shouldn't be this annoying
This morning I do what I do every month and call pharmacies near me to see if they have my ADD meds in stock because no one ever does. I call the target pharm my roommate fills their script at and ask if they have aderall 30 XRs and 10 IRs in stock and she's like what's your date of birth and I'm like I've never filled a script there before (everytime I tried they were out). She then tells I have to come in and prove I have a script before she can tell me if they're in stock. I'm like you want me to drive there in person to try and drop my script off when we both know it's very often you're out, hence the phone call to not waste my time and gas? She's like yeah any pharmacy won't tell you on the phone. And I'm like orly?? They usually just say yes or no and I either go or call another one. I went anyway cause it wasn't far but as I'm driving I'm thinking to myself what a dumb fucking policy; personal, company, legal, what have you it's dumb. It wouldn't matter if you told me you had them or not; if I didn't have a script I couldn't get any from you without one'! Unless of course I was going to rob you. But who robs a target pharmacy in the middle of the day? One across the street from the police station? And if I was so bold, why would I call you to see if you had a specific controlled substance as if that was the determining factor as to whether or not I'm going to rob you? It's not like I'm gonna commit a very stupid and huge crime for fucking aderall! If I'm a drug addict I'll go but meth. If I'm a drug dealer idc about your aderall I'm going straight to the pain killers which are worth soooooo much more on the street. I mean they had them and I filled my script it's just stupid semantics or policies like this that no one else abides by and are entirely illogical in the sense it's just pointless and does nothing but make normal customers feel like criminals. All I'm saying.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2014, 04:49 PM
RE: Getting legal drugs shouldn't be this annoying
Our resident legal drugs expert is @LZA
He has much experience in acquiring them.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-07-2014, 06:09 PM
(07-07-2014 04:49 PM)velvetfog Wrote:  Our resident legal drugs expert is @LZA
He has much experience in acquiring them.

It's mostly just the area I just moved to. Bad history with supplying the us with mass amount of Oxys back around 07 so they're overly strict now and it punishes patients not criminals. Ocs are now $1-$2 a mg and while Addies are priced just as high, there is no real tolerance and people without ADD would freak out from 80mgs as opposed to someone with high opiate tolerance who can take 300 a day.
07-07-2014, 06:22 PM
Have you tried ordering from an online mail order pharmacy?

Look here: http://www.pharmacychecker.com/online-ph...o-know.asp

- Robert A. Heinlein
07-07-2014, 08:06 PM
Idk if my insurance covers it, or at least with the same deductible. I have to go every three months and he hands me 3 scripts but it's not a psychiatrist when I moved I asked to be referred when I went in for strep and then told me he'd do it and changed my dose from 60mg instant to bullshit and I'm in school and at the time just needed what I could get and have been busy since. I'm sure there's a way of doing it but the only person I know who does that has bomb insurance gets brand name and goes to a psych. I'm on my moms plan who's outta state I should prob ask. It's getting old. Real old.
07-07-2014, 09:37 PM
I'd like to try aderall, isn't that supposed to be some sort of mental speed for people who don't need it?
07-07-2014, 11:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2014 11:34 PM by velvetfog.)
It is spelled Adderall, with two "d"s.
Adderall is a psychostimulant pharmaceutical drug of the phenethylamine class used in the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy.
The most common side effects are cardiovascular, such as irregular heartbeat (usually as a fast heartbeat), and psychological, such as euphoria or anxiety.
Read more about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adderall

- Robert A. Heinlein
01-15-2017, 11:23 PM
avoid online pharmacies, lots of scams out there

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  call off war on drugs srijantje 15 5,916 04-04-2014 11:31 AM
Last Post: velvetfog
  Drugs you haven't done Mark 77 13,516 06-07-2013 01:09 AM
Last Post: LZA
  Something to Think About Drugs & Alcohol AliShibaz 2 1,287 11-28-2012 02:56 AM
Last Post: srijantje

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)