Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Geeks
i love and i hate them. now dont get me wrong i am a geek myself, but about certain things, like Star Wars, but im talking about computer geeks. lemme explain
i got a new laptop the other day and there was this retarded icon thing that wouldnt let my desktop icons be on the actual desktop. it was like a mac computer icon slide, but this is a Windows.
i hate mac computers...
so i was trying to fix it, so i figured that if i uninstalled the program that it work the way i wanted it.
of course not
so after hours of fiddling with it and getting pissed off, i called my brother. who just so happens to be no less than a computer genius. and he got on his computer and got on the program 'LogMeIn' which allows him to access other computers from his. so i sit there and watch the mouse move around and click a couple things... then.. he just right clicked the desktop and went to 'view' and selected 'show icons'

and it was fixed.

i felt so stupid.
So do you hate geeks or being stupid? :p
Wildcard is awesome.
how geeks make you feel stupid no matter what. -.-
Big Grin I am kind of a geek AngryAngryAngryAngry

Okay not kinda . . .
Wildcard is awesome.
Both LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO
(12-26-2011, 05:17 PM)Mark Wrote: Big Grin I am kind of a geek AngryAngryAngryAngry

Okay not kinda . . .

suuuuure
STAR WARS!!!!!!!!

Some geeks try to make others feel inferior or unintelligent b/c they're geeks and insecure in any area outside they're own chosen element.
i guess...
Uber geeks are fun though - the ones who are seriously socially awkward. OMG - my friend Kevins brother Tim couldn't even speak to a woman until he was in his 30's - and then only online. He's married now, but we had a bet going he'd faint the first time they met in person.
I've always had a geek-streak, but it is tempered by the redneck side of me. It's hard to be perceived as a techie when you wear a rebel flag cowboy hat :p
Wildcard is awesome.