Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Fuck Capitalists, Communists, and Feminists.
@Rantman what made you post this? you have aroused our curiosity among other things...
Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose.
I'm not aroused so quickly anymore, but............
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
(08-21-2016, 04:13 PM)Rantman Wrote: All of these people are always about what they want, and how they think things should be; and if you even suggest trying to compromise, they get all whiny and pissy. Fuck them all!

That's a bit general but I have seen, read and heard this exact comment directed at anyone from corporate high flyers to the guy that has a job next door. A common crutch for some criminals (because they were forced to do it), funny enough a few of the people that state this just want to be given everything for free. Is there more to this?
What I mean is that capitalists arrogantly and boisterously claim there way is the right way and the same as communists. It's even worse when capitalism screws them over and then they whine about it. Communists at even worse as they believe everything nice they have was just handed to them and didn't exist without the competition of capitalism. We need a system that has limits on capitalism (so everyone has a chance, including small businesses) with communistic elements implemented sparingly and where they are needed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FUCK. HOMOPHOBES. notmadjustsad 7 3,460 04-22-2015, 04:01 AM
Last Post: srijantje