Current time: 03-27-2017, 03:30 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friend/leader at church blocked me on Facebook
03-21-2016, 06:38 PM
Friend/leader at church blocked me on Facebook
I am so upset, a friend from church blocked me and I don't know why. All I know is it happened after he tagged everyone that was at this church event I went to except me saying if youre not here youre missing out, to which I commented I was there and the next thing I know he blocked me wth?? And this is a leader in my small group too!

I just asked him at church if I had done anything to offend him because I noticed he blocked me and he said no so I was like why did you block me and he said some of my comments were unnecessary and said dont worry about it when I started to ask what comments. Then this girl I was talking to about it said you need to not be offended or upset that he tagged everyone but you or that he blocked you and maybe thats the reason people dont tag me or include me because I get upset when they exclude me and they are tired of me acting like I think they are rejecting and excluding me , well maybe if you didnt reject and exclude me all the time I wouldn't be upset or think youre excluding me
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2016, 05:15 AM
RE: Friend/leader at church blocked me on Facebook
okay... so you keep posting threads about how people at your church don't like you... and you keep stating that these are friends of yours... and that is your problem. they are not your friends and you need to realize that. find another church and start over.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
05-25-2016, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2016 09:59 AM by alexcunn.)
RE: Friend/leader at church blocked me on Facebook
I second that sporkium.......Who has the right to judge or deny someone the after life because you dont agree with there actions or ways

I see many churches that just turn into drama circles

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My "friend" loves pissing me off Pengwe716 1 327 12-16-2016 02:57 AM
Last Post: sporkium
Brick Rich Friend Ms.MD 2 470 11-02-2016 10:18 PM
Last Post: srijantje
  "friend" ethkn 33 5,150 08-17-2016 10:49 PM
Last Post: XNEWF

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)