Current time: 08-21-2017, 01:19 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Poll: Is this my fault?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friend? Hah!
12-28-2013, 11:21 PM
Friend? Hah!
(BTW FOR REFERENCE I RECENTLY GOT GUILD WARS 2 TO PLAY WITH HIM) My friend won't stop making fun of the music I listen too. It's been going on for YEARS... and yesterday... I snapped. I went on a huge rant that I wish I saved (sorry lol) and then nicely told him to stop making fun. But he refused... He said I'm over-reacting for nothing and that he would keep doing it. IT JUST PISSES ME OFF TO NO END. And so now. For some reason I'M THE BAD GUY. He deletes me off his friends-list for everything and says "I don't want to be your friend right now because you can't take a joke and you rage" ARE YOU KIDDING of course I'm gonna rage. I kept it all bottled up for years. And so I text him the following... "Ok "You proved to be this rageful little kid who can't take a joke" Dude first off understand that I have limits on how much shit I can take before I hit the breaking point. Realize every single person in the world has their limits. You have made fun of me for my taste in music for a LONG while and have endured it. And don't say that "you could have just asked me to stop" because I know you wouldn't. You even said that you wouldn't stop yesterday. Also understand sometimes you have to be loud to get your point across. But In the end I asked of a simple request. Very simple. And nicely too. It was to please stop making fun of my taste in music. But you just refused... I'm passionate about music. Thats just me. Now please just have at least a little respect for me. I'm asking for such a small thing. I'm you're friend dude. Just please treat me more like one. And why are you hiding? Deleting me off your friends list? Don't be a coward and run when things aren't doing well. And please stop bringing up the past because a lot has CHANGED dude... it makes no sense to do that. The past is the past. I'm sorry I was a bit obnoxious on how i was handling it. (And see that you're being obnoxious yourself by talking and running away.) But I'm not sorry for snapping. So really I'm not sorry but also sorry lol. Now freaking add me back cause I have the complete drift of the engineer now. Owning so hard noww. But if you wanna cool down then go ahead. But I'm cool already. Just add me back when you're done." Then he texts this..."That doesn't really change much. I still don't think you understand my view on this situation. I still don't think that you understand that it's just music, not like it's excessive yo-mama jokes or something along those lines. So until then, my stance will remain the same. And if you could please stop tal king to me that would the best choice for you. Your confidence in me actually understanding your point and furthermore becoming your friend once again is quite distasteful. It's only making it worse. And if you're in need of a buddy to play GW2 with, play with my bro. If I were you, I would wait it out. Eventually I'll get bored and re-add you again Smile" -_-..... and here is what I'm thinking about sending.. "You're ridiculous dude. Can't believe you. You trying to talk all sophisticated annoys me because you're the one acting like a child. I'm trying to not let this happen but you're just so full of yourself. Sorry Master Josh but I won't bow down to suck your cock this time and beg for forgiveness. I didn't even do anything to you. I'm done. You're either my friend now or never. Decide. Don't re-add me you fucker. I'm not just some toy you can use when your bored. Last time I checked I was a actual human being. Add me when you actually have the balls to say "I'm sorry." But that would be never because Master (name) doesn't take simple request. Master (name) doesn't say sorry OR forgive. Why? Because he thinks he's an all mighty and wise king of course! and can't seem weak to his old friend. Alright. Bye."
What do you guys think?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2013, 11:59 PM
RE: Friend? Hah!
eh?

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
Find all posts by this user + Spud17
12-29-2013, 12:50 AM
sounds like op has inappropriate feelings towards his friend.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
12-29-2013, 03:10 AM
"friend" is a word that is often misused.
Many people refer to others as friends, while in reality they are merely acquaintances.
Perhaps the OP doesn't actually have any real friends.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-29-2013, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2013 07:23 PM by LZA.)
(12-29-2013 12:50 AM)sporkium Wrote:  sounds like op has inappropriate feelings towards his friend.

Kinda agree... Especially since you two are males. If you were female, I'd think nothing of it. Guys as friends are really supposd to be easy going and not worry about simple shit like that. If he slapped your girlfriend, THEN I can see you getting upset, but over music??

My friend since we were growing up was a pure metal head, while preferred listening to nothing but rap (I became eclectic much later), but he would constantly harass me about my "nigger music" and would ask if I was hyping myself up to go rob a 7-11. If I thought what he said wasn't funny, I'd call him a douche or rank on his music. Most of the time what he said made me laugh.

There is something underneath, like Spork said, because differences in music is not an earth shattering subject between two friends who are male... I can see it. Or maybe you're overly sensitive?? If that's the case just blow it off and grow a pair...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My "friend" loves pissing me off Pengwe716 1 535 12-16-2016 02:57 AM
Last Post: sporkium
Brick Rich Friend Ms.MD 2 707 11-02-2016 10:18 PM
Last Post: srijantje
  "friend" ethkn 33 6,425 08-17-2016 10:49 PM
Last Post: XNEWF

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)