• Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Frank Olsen Family Sues CIA Over Bioweapons Expert's Mysterious 1953 Death
    Frank Olson Family Sues CIA Over Bioweapons Expert's Mysterious 1953 Death

by Frederick J. Frommer, 28th November 2012

WASHINGTON — The sons of a Cold War scientist who plunged to his death in 1953 several days after unwittingly taking LSD in a CIA mind-control experiment sued the government Wednesday. They claimed the CIA murdered their father, Frank Olson, by pushing him from a 13th-story window of a hotel – not, as the CIA says, that he jumped to his death.

Sons Eric and Nils Olson of Frederick, Md., sought unspecified compensatory damages in the lawsuit filed in federal court, but their lawyer, Scott D. Gilbert, said they also want to see a broad range of documents related to Olson's death and other matters that they say the CIA has withheld from them since the death.

Olson was a bioweapons expert at Fort Detrick, the Army's biological weapons research center in Maryland. Their lawsuit claims the CIA killed Olson when he developed misgivings after witnessing extreme interrogations in which they allege the CIA committed murder using biological agents Olson had developed.

The CIA had a program in the 1950s and `60s called MK-ULTRA, which involved brainwashing and administering experimental drugs like LSD to unsuspecting individuals. The project was investigated by Congress in the 1970s.

Olson consumed a drink laced with LSD by CIA agents on Nov. 19, 1953, the suit says. Later that month, after being taken to New York City purportedly for a "psychiatric" consultation, Olson plunged to his death.

At the time – when Eric and Nils Olson were 9 and 5 years old, respectively – the CIA said he died in an accident and did not divulge to his family that Olsen had been given LSD.

But in 1975, a commission headed by Vice President Nelson Rockefeller released a report on CIA abuses that included a reference to an Army scientist who had jumped from a New York hotel days after being slipped LSD in 1953. Family members threatened to sue, but President Gerald Ford invited the family to the White House, assuring them they would be given all the government's information. CIA Director William Colby handed over documents and the family accepted a $750,000 settlement to avert a lawsuit.

In an email, CIA spokeswoman Jennifer Youngblood said that while the agency doesn't comment on matters before U.S. courts, "CIA activities related to MK-ULTRA have been thoroughly investigated over the years, and the agency cooperated with each of those investigations." She noted that tens of thousands of pages related to the program have been released to the public.

In a statement, Eric Olson said that the CIA has not given a complete picture of what happened to his father.
    "The evidence shows that our father was killed in their custody," he said. "They have lied to us ever since, withholding documents and information, and changing their story when convenient."

source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/28...06983.html

see also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Olson

and http://www.frankolsonproject.org/

for more on Origins and Techniques of Monarch Mind Control: http://secretarcana.com/hiddenknowledge/...d-control/
    the last link is way over the top in my opinion,specially the part on joseph mengele

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    could you explain what you mean sj, because i'm not sure which part you're refering to? i've just reread the bit on mengele and there's nothing that stands out as being OTT.
    the fact that they took him to the usa i think is far fetched,there are several documentaries in which they trace him to south america where he allegedly died of old age,i don't remember exactly which docu i saw,it was a long time ago,bbc,i think,i'll look for a link

of small minds[
    the wiki gives a fairly reasonable account of his life after germany folded to the day he died: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Mengele

the largest issue i am having with this is that sections like this:

Wacko Conspiracy Theorist Wrote:“Dr. Joseph Mengele of Auschwitz notoriety was the principle developer of the trauma-based Monarch Project and the CIA’s MK Ultra mind control programs. Mengele and approximately 5, 000 other high ranking Nazis were secretly moved into the United States and South America in the aftermath of World War II in an Operation designated Paperclip. The Nazis continued their work in developing mind control and rocketry technologies in secret underground military bases. The only thing we were told about was the rocketry work with former Nazi star celebrities like Warner Von Braun. The killers, torturers, and mutilators of innocent human beings were kept discretely out of sight, but busy in U.S. underground military facilities which gradually became home to thousands upon thousands of kidnapped American children snatched off the streets (about one million per year) and placed into iron bar cages stacked from floor to ceiling as part of the ‘training’. These children would be used to further refine and perfect Mengele’s mind control technologies. Certain selected children (at least the ones who survived the ‘training’) would become future mind controlled slaves who could be used for thousands of different jobs ranging anywhere from sexual slavery to assassinations. A substantial portion of these children, who were considered expendable, were intentionally slaughtered in front of (and by) the other children in order to traumatize the selected trainee into total compliance and submission"

cites a foot note for reference that is quoted from here: http://educate-yourself.org/mc/ and does not cite any reference or source of information at all.

how, let's assume that there is some validity here... wait... let's not because we come to this passage: "innocent human beings were kept discretely out of sight, but busy in U.S. underground military facilities which gradually became home to thousands upon thousands of kidnapped American children snatched off the streets (about one million per year) and placed into iron bar cages stacked from floor to ceiling as part of the 'training'."

dafaq? seriously? Rolleyes

further down the page, there is also a paragraph entitled, "Worldwide Electronic Mind Control via 'Cell Phone' Towers."

/thread

while it is common knowledge that scientists under the direction of the cia conducted drug and mind control experiments on volunteers, the olsen family also settled with the government in 1975 for $750,000.

seems to me that they just want to try to milk a little more money out of this. the fact that olsen did not know he was being dosed with lsd is irrelevant as part of any drug study involves creating two groups: one given the drug and the other given the placebo.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    here is the link to a video,although not the one i was looking for

further, i agree with sporky on the conspiracy bit,very far felched and wacko,except giving lsd to unsuspected people,it's not aspirin,you know

of small minds[
    mm. i've been rereading the info on the link, and there's loads of contradictions and sweeping generalisations that aren't sourced yet are presented as fact. If Mengele's work was confiscated by the allies and is still classified today, then where does the site get its claims from? i'm guessing someplace where there's multicoloured unicorns running around.

Mengele is referred to as 'the most significant programmer... the father of Monarch programming,' and 'the principle developer.' A few paragraphs later and Mengele's research merely 'serves as a basis for... MK-ULTRA.' So one minute Mengele is the father of Monarch, the next his research contributed to the understanding of mind control. The statements about Mengele come from Ken Adachi, in his book, 'Mind Control: The Ultimate Terror.' Seems Adachi is one of the most hated men on the interwebz, and is referred to as a stooge, an uneducated hypocrite, and someone who operates a misinformation database. I've seen examples of people challenging his sensationalist claims, only for him to berate them for a spelling mistake, or tries humiliating them with a caustic personal attack, rather than just explain himself - something he clearly is incapable of doing, with him being an agent of bullshit an all.

I've personally never heard of Mengele living it up in the U.S., and what i find interesting is what has not been said. Why no mention of the Japanese? The link focuses on Nazis, when it was the japs who made significant strides in trauma based mind control. No nod to Ivan Pavlov either, who i would call the real father of control/conditioning after his research and experiments on dogs, which was then taken further by the Russians. And by 'further' i mean human experiments, which man has always conducted, regardless of the moral and ethical issues surrounding it. We wouldn't have chemotherapy to treat cancer today if it wasn't for the secret experiments performed on American citizens decades ago.

btw, if anyone wants to read more about covert experiments on humans, i recommend reading any of Jonathon D Moreno's books (darpa), which give detailed accounts of what, where, when, etc, and everything is referenced too. Ken Adachi is simply a prick who puts out misinformation that only sheep would believe (without verification) and follow. Thanks for pointing out the glaring inaccuracies guys.

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by radiobox
    04-28-2014, 01:09 AM
    Last Post by sporkium
    01-13-2013, 08:01 PM
    Last Post by snilloc
    04-29-2012, 03:35 PM