Current time: 03-27-2017, 03:34 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For The Love Of Money
08-15-2013, 07:29 AM
RE: For The Love Of Money
(08-15-2013 07:26 AM)velvetfog Wrote:  
(08-15-2013 03:52 AM)snilloc Wrote:  Second, thinking about your name you are sitting on a fortune girl go get some money and a new life.

You obviously have a solid understanding of a woman's income earning potential. Whistle

Was that the best advice you could give?
How about suggesting that she ought to return to school, and get a practical education that would form the basis of a legitimate career?

It's the oldest profession in the world and she doesn't appear to want long term advice as she was prepared to move for 2 years for $$$
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2013, 07:36 AM
Your career counseling advice leaves much to be desired.
Would you give the same advice to one of your own female relatives?

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-15-2013, 07:54 AM
No I wouldn't. But if I had my time over again and I saved responsibly from it keep off the drugs be selective you can earn thousands for a night if your good enough.

ALL TAX FREE!

So who knows another life you might have been a client?
08-15-2013, 07:57 AM
Telling a woman with money problems that she is "sitting on a fortune", is the worst kind of male chauvinism.
The reality is that women in general have considerably lower income than men.

[Image: 450px-US_womens_earnings_and_employment_...y_2009.png]

Read more here: --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_pay_gap

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-15-2013, 08:03 AM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2013 08:08 AM by snilloc.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_pay_gap
Facepalm Wiki again....... [Image: Wiki_zpsb25db3c9.jpg]

It's not chauvinism if you do or are prepared to do the same thing without complaint.

A 2009 Bubble graph! groan.....
08-16-2013, 04:50 AM
(08-14-2013 07:43 PM)prostitute Wrote:  I have always pursued money and never happiness. I hate my life. I moved to a small town for big money and wonder where the last 2 years of my life went. Trying to succeed in a male dominated career has left me anxiety ridden, miserable, and borderline alcoholic. I :heart:hate my life I have no friends. My boyfriend is a mooch and I have no idea whether my house will sell for what I bought it for. I'm not suicidal but sometimes I wish I could fall asleep and never wake up.
Why couldn't I be born rich?
If I get out now I may not have money but I should have no debt.
Never again will I join the
I swore I would never be poor again but upon reflection, I prefer penniless to dead inside.

WOW is right. Sorry to hear you feel that way. Maybe talking to a doctor or other professional may help...You sound depressed. I really wish you nothing but the best of luck!
08-16-2013, 06:08 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2013 06:12 AM by LZA.)
(08-15-2013 07:29 AM)snilloc Wrote:  
(08-15-2013 07:26 AM)velvetfog Wrote:  
(08-15-2013 03:52 AM)snilloc Wrote:  Second, thinking about your name you are sitting on a fortune girl go get some money and a new life.

You obviously have a solid understanding of a woman's income earning potential. Whistle

Was that the best advice you could give?
How about suggesting that she ought to return to school, and get a practical education that would form the basis of a legitimate career?

It's the oldest profession in the world and she doesn't appear to want long term advice as she was prepared to move for 2 years for $$$

ERRRNNTTT Both wrong again (what else is new).

I'll actually agree with @P3LL and @kath3 on this. You need to take care of yourself first, before any other healing takes place. How would school help her in the state of mind she is now VF? (tell her some other things you think she should already know)? and for snilloc to say go make a fortune, I guess that's more of the abuse she's probably seen. I'm glad I came back to slap the piss out of you two fuckTARRRRRRDZZZZZ.

@prostitute , I'm taking your post at face value here, you need to get yourself together & be happy. Whatever struggles you have take as learning experiences, but try to get professional help. They can put you on a plan, or a path to make things better. It's not all going to get better at once, but just take it one step at a time, each victory you'll feel better about yourself and your life.

I'm telling you as someone who hates his life too, and has tried to end it twice...It can and it will get better. The first step is accepting no less from yourself, and saying you deserve better.
Once you get your head together, then think about school... It's all possible, but it needs to be road mapped out... And that's further down the road from where I think you are...
Keep posting, asking questions, we'll try to help all we can.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)