Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

For Leanne
A guy on another site hipped me to this Aussie Hip Hip:

Wildcard is awesome.
I'm writing a lesson plan around that exact same song right now... it's fucking brilliant (and the song's not bad either Smile)
No fucking censorship. Ever.
That's what I love about you, Leanne: your sense of modesty Big Grin
Wildcard is awesome.
Haha, you wait, I'll get the Nobel Prize for Awesomeness for this lesson -- year 8 kids are very influential with the board you know.
I once wrote a school play that my niece would be performing the lead role in. I sweated more worrying about that little kindergarten play than I ever do with songs that I seek to get published . . . odd.
Wildcard is awesome.
Kids are very tough critics. Anyone who thinks writing for children is easy has never done it, or never paid any attention to the feedback.

That and it was my niece's play so I didn't want her to be ashamed of me for embarrassing her . . .
Wildcard is awesome.
I've got something for Leanne too:
[Image: billy-collins.jpg]
She'll have to throw her chair out after seeing thisBig Grin
(04-11-2012, 08:55 PM)Leanne Wrote: Kids are very tough critics. Anyone who thinks writing for children is easy has never done it, or never paid any attention to the feedback.

feedback is payback Smile
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.