Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Food How do you take your tea?
them aussies are nuts
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
I've never heard of a billy accident... that doesn't mean there haven't been any, just that they were probably too embarrassing to relate. It's really pretty damned easy, gravity does all the work for you.

There are zillions of songs that mention a billy, but I can't think of any that talk about swinging it round -- again, doesn't mean there aren't any Smile
The words just reminded me of some song that is maybe waiting to be written. I call it 'remembering with my imagination' :p

P.S. Sometimes I forget which board I'm posting on . . . might as well get grannyjill here too and start posting poetry Hysterical LMAO

P. P. S. We have way too many smilies . . .
Wildcard is awesome.
p,p,p,s no we don't,can't you make up your mind?

my imagination can't remember a thing
of small minds[
p.p.p.p.s remember what Big Grin
Exactly. Like I can't remember which thread I'm posting in and I'm too lazy to look Big Grin
Wildcard is awesome.
it says"how do you take your tea"right under your avatar,or are you too afraid to look?
of small minds[
wah wah!!!!
If it's iced tea, I like it sweet. Not added after the fact fake sweet, boiled in on the stove sweet.

Hot tea - LOVE hot tea, I buy quite a few custom blends from a local merchant (loose leaf), but shit like Celestial Seasonings from the super market is good, too. I like the Madagascar Vanilla Rooibos, Safari Spice Rooibos, Bengal Spice, and the Nutcracker Sweet, and Candy Cane Lane. I steep, but drink them straight.
However, my all time favorite hot tea is Bigelow Orange Pekoe and Pekoe black tea. I like to oversteep it a bit, for around 5 minutes, with honey.

I started drinking white tea a few years back - it is quite delicate. Instead of boiling the water you cut the heat before a boil is reached, and only steep for 1 minute - otherwise it becomes excessively bitter.
that's a weird way for making tea