Current time: 06-27-2017, 05:40 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flash Video Files
05-29-2012, 12:48 AM
Flash Video Files
Can i burn Flash Video Files Directly to DVD-R disks without having to convert them with e.g. ConvertXtoDVD as it's a long and tedious drawn out conversion process.
If so what S/W should i use e.g. PowerISO??

My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2012, 01:19 AM
RE: Flash Video Files
you can, but they won't play on your dvd player unless it supports that file format.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
Find all posts by this user
05-29-2012, 02:22 AM
Shit i'm stuck with this pain in the ass conversion and rendering with convertxtodvd. It's taking an eternity Smile

05-29-2012, 02:26 AM
are you trying to make a dvd movie out of a flash vid or are you just making a dvd file disk?

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
05-29-2012, 02:56 AM
It's 3 x Compilations of 3 TIA A+ downloaded dvds.
Their coming in as FLV so i'm converting them to get them onto DVD-RW's but i need to convert them first to be able to play them on a DVD.
One other question??
To save 98.80MB of PDF files to disk. Do i save to CD or DVD??

Sorry about the retard questions i just want to make sure i do this right Sad

05-29-2012, 03:07 AM
rule of thumb, you can record any type of file to any type of recordable media. the only limitations you will experience will be opening the file if the device accessing the recordable media does not support that file type.

for example, i have a few disk catalogs filled with recorded dvd's that i use for storing lossless audio files and programs. they are more reliable than external hard drives and they can hold lots of information. i have no trouble accessing these files with my mac... but if i tried to access them using a pc, i might have problems since the programs are made for mac, not windows... and windows might not like my alac files.

05-29-2012, 04:27 PM
I dont understand..... Huh
05-29-2012, 04:53 PM
which part?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [SolvedOpening azw3 files on Kindle for PC. radiobox 6 6,228 06-22-2014 08:49 PM
Last Post: sporkium
  Problem with my flash drive AliShibaz 5 1,711 05-13-2013 07:54 PM
Last Post: AliShibaz
Question ~best software for duplicate files? RuralWatcher 11 2,550 05-28-2012 11:54 AM
Last Post: 2010kaiser

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)