Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Films That Made You Cry
(04-16-2012, 02:24 AM)bob5695 Wrote: john Q

word.
Wildcard is awesome.
(04-16-2012, 05:27 AM)snilloc Wrote:
(04-16-2012, 05:21 AM)System Folder Wrote: I thought that Dogma was more of a film than Armageddon. Although, I guess nothing is really a film anymore since most movies are digital and don't even use film; but I digress from the topic at hand. Which movies make me cry? I'm one of those weird people, like Dexter Morgan, who doesn't get very emotional about anything.

Not even Bugs Bunny [Image: funny-animated-gif-004-1.gif]

I do have the ability to find humor in things. It's just that most things don't trigger an emotional response. It takes a lot for me to actually feel an emotion, far more than any movie or TV show could induce. I guess I'm like Mr. Spock in that respect; although it takes a lot of work for him to control his emotions, and it seems to come so naturally for me that I can't really prevent it. With that being said, if you every met me and thought that I had no emotions, you should meet my dad because he's even more emotionless.
[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
Hachiko :')
meh
grave of the fireflies
[Image: grave-of-the-fireflies1.jpg]
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
Return of the Jedi, when Luke takes off Vader's mask.
(06-20-2012, 03:38 PM)heslopian Wrote: Return of the Jedi, when Luke takes off Vader's mask.

Seriously?

I cry every time at Coach Carter when the one kid's friend dies.
Wildcard is awesome.
Yes seriously! It's an emotional sceneSad I don't weep buckets, but I do well upSmile
Breaking the Waves

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_the_Waves

The final scene both me and my wife were collapsed crying and it took us an hour to recover...
The green mile O.o..
meh
Bambi

When his Mum get shot Huh

Hanky at the ready SadSadSadSad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Films You've Watched Recently Mark 764 199,962 11-14-2017, 12:24 PM
Last Post: radiobox
  Short Films. radiobox 3 3,817 10-10-2016, 02:29 AM
Last Post: radiobox
  Best action scenes in films ColeMacGrath 10 4,465 03-26-2016, 08:48 AM