Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Films That Made You Cry
Bob asked, and you weren't going to watch it anyway :p
No fucking censorship. Ever.
arrrgh Smile
Fucking hell, Leanne! The scene with the boy was the point of the plot, so giving away that doesn't matter, but the closing scene... Damnit! I was actually planning on seeing the film! You could have just said "the closing scene where that guy blows his head off" AngryAngryAngryAngry Ugh, if you weren't so damn fine I'd be angrier.
(03-19-2012, 01:23 AM)heslopian Wrote: Fucking hell, Leanne! The scene with the boy was the point of the plot, so giving away that doesn't matter, but the closing scene... Damnit! I was actually planning on seeing the film! You could have just said "the closing scene where that guy blows his head off" AngryAngryAngryAngry Ugh, if you weren't so damn fine I'd be angrier.

Fucking Hell is right AngryAngryAngry You do not wanna piss me and my boyfriend off, sister! :p
Wildcard is awesome.
(03-19-2012, 06:22 AM)Mark Wrote: You do not wanna piss me and my boyfriend off, sister! :p

AwhWub You Now if only you'd said that at dinner with your parents, instead of introducing me as your agentAngry

You're my spermicidal agent.
Wildcard is awesome.
(03-19-2012, 06:50 AM)Mark Wrote: You're my spermicidal agent.

I think you win the prize for least romantic Valentine's Day card ever.
Thanks guys, I needed that.
Fistfull of xanax
There, I fixed my post but you all quoted it -- talk about spoilers
No fucking censorship. Ever.
battlefield earth. i cried all the way to the end... what a horrible movie... those scientologist asshole owe me for money for watching that crap.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Films You've Watched Recently Mark 759 195,795 6 hours ago
Last Post: srijantje
  Short Films. radiobox 3 3,729 10-10-2016, 02:29 AM
Last Post: radiobox
  Best action scenes in films ColeMacGrath 10 4,350 03-26-2016, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Spud17