Current time: 08-21-2017, 01:23 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fighting Over Whores
12-03-2013, 09:44 AM
Fighting Over Whores
I recently reconnected with a guy that I haven't seen since grade school. As I remember, he was a pretty cool guy and so I was glad to have seen him again. Then suddenly I wasn't so glad.

Turns out he started dating this girl, whom I also know, or more correctly, knew. We hooked up one night when she was tending bar at a club that my band was playing at. Somehow this became an issue between myself and this estranged friend. We'll call him George.

George approaches me with the accusation as if I would deny it and seemed shocked when I openly admitted to not only fucking her, but also to not callin her ever again. In his love-jilted mind my using and dumping this girl was some sort of betrayal now that she is his girlfriend (of two weeks).

Angry words progresed into a shoving match that turned into a fight. This guy whom I haven't seen in twenty years turned into my punching bag and I am still a little bewildered as to how it happened.

This girl is a tried and true, 100% bar whore. She spends every night in bars and I have seen her leave with multiple guys in the same night. Yet this guy is willing to fight for her 'honor'. I find myself stunned also that I was put into a situation to fight about something so stupid.

Please remember fellas, the rule is: You cannot turn a hoe into a housewife.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2013, 10:12 AM
RE: Fighting Over Whores
Even if she wasn't a bar whore, he's still a god dammed douche bag for thinking he has to fight for her honor. That shit is so 80's...He's got the issues; somehow thinking he's the one that's gonna come and rescue her. I bet she winds him up with her warped version of the stories she tells him. And he's so happy someone's paying attention to him, he'll go ape shit if someone messes with his baby! AAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

I'm truly sorry you had to go through that, bro. In my unemployment I've been doing a lot of reading...The more I read the less faith I have in the intelligence of most people (I guess myself included, since I know better, but do dumb shit anyway). But this guy sounds like he's blindly reacting to something he doesn't know everything about...
Find all posts by this user
12-03-2013, 10:17 AM
I just hope he enjoyed his 'prize' for the beating he took for her: a used up cunt.

12-03-2013, 10:25 AM
You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think.
- Dorothy Parker

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
12-03-2013, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2013 05:20 PM by LZA.)
The sad part (well, not really) is he must be so desperate for attention for him to actually battle it out with you; but she'll use him up and go on to the next one when she gets bored... I know a few bar whores too.. One day it'll hit him and he'll realize the faggotry & douchebaggery she got him to commit.
12-03-2013, 07:16 PM
That's whores. Stupid bitches that are bar whores will never respect themselves enough and will take any abuse and live with it. They have no logic in them.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)