Current time: 08-16-2017, 08:33 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Fear/Love
01-15-2012, 01:38 AM
Fear/Love
Is fear to love... to trust... real or spurred by ur own insecurities? Why are there times in your life you can go on as if nothing bad has ever happened to you and other times you are almost completely halted from moving forward due to insecurities in your past? Sometimes my own mind plays ceaseless games with me while other times I can be overly optimistic about the future. It seems its always easier for the most troubling thoughts to occur when its quiet and there's nothing else to center my mind on. Is it possible for people to last forever? Is it insane to want that one person you can always rely on? Can anyone ever be completely honest with someone else? Even if true love is real do people deserve it? Maybe the answers are always changing. Maybe they're always the same. Maybe...

God leads; We follow! Angel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2012, 01:43 AM
RE: fear/love
yes,insecurities

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
01-15-2012, 08:09 AM
(01-15-2012 01:43 AM)srijantje Wrote:  yes,insecurities

Thanks for clearing that up SJ LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

In my life I've experienced the same type of roller coaster ride. Sometimes, the past is a fleeting thing that doesn't even affect me, but then there are days that it is right in my face taunting me and shaping my life views. I don't know why it is this way for me, though. I try to remember that my past is to learn from, but at the same time shouldn't hold me back- it just doesn't always work that way.

Wildcard is awesome.
01-15-2012, 07:57 PM
Yep because no matter what u tell yourself the pain in the pit of your stomach doesn't just go away...oh well ill just keep remembering how blessed I am and wait for the good days Smile

God leads; We follow! Angel
01-15-2012, 08:24 PM
(01-15-2012 07:57 PM)Brown Eyed Girl Wrote:  Yep because no matter what u tell yourself the pain in the pit of your stomach doesn't just go away...oh well ill just keep remembering how blessed I am and wait for the good days Smile

it will if you stop thinking about it

01-15-2012, 08:27 PM
(01-15-2012 08:24 PM)karpackie Wrote:  
(01-15-2012 07:57 PM)Brown Eyed Girl Wrote:  Yep because no matter what u tell yourself the pain in the pit of your stomach doesn't just go away...oh well ill just keep remembering how blessed I am and wait for the good days Smile

it will if you stop thinking about it

Easier said than done though Sad

Wildcard is awesome.
01-16-2012, 06:43 PM
exactly sj exactly

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True Love LZA 8 3,153 12-17-2015 09:13 PM
Last Post: David Wright
  I love how I have to do everything bymyself... RantingDiabetic 7 2,537 07-14-2015 01:05 AM
Last Post: LZA
  I love Michelle Obama LZA 20 5,192 02-12-2015 10:40 AM
Last Post: ColeMacGrath

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)