Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Fear/Love
Is fear to love... to trust... real or spurred by ur own insecurities? Why are there times in your life you can go on as if nothing bad has ever happened to you and other times you are almost completely halted from moving forward due to insecurities in your past? Sometimes my own mind plays ceaseless games with me while other times I can be overly optimistic about the future. It seems its always easier for the most troubling thoughts to occur when its quiet and there's nothing else to center my mind on. Is it possible for people to last forever? Is it insane to want that one person you can always rely on? Can anyone ever be completely honest with someone else? Even if true love is real do people deserve it? Maybe the answers are always changing. Maybe they're always the same. Maybe...
God leads; We follow! Angel
yes,insecurities
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
(01-15-2012, 01:43 AM)srijantje Wrote: yes,insecurities

Thanks for clearing that up SJ LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

In my life I've experienced the same type of roller coaster ride. Sometimes, the past is a fleeting thing that doesn't even affect me, but then there are days that it is right in my face taunting me and shaping my life views. I don't know why it is this way for me, though. I try to remember that my past is to learn from, but at the same time shouldn't hold me back- it just doesn't always work that way.
Wildcard is awesome.
Yep because no matter what u tell yourself the pain in the pit of your stomach doesn't just go away...oh well ill just keep remembering how blessed I am and wait for the good days Smile
God leads; We follow! Angel
(01-15-2012, 07:57 PM)Brown Eyed Girl Wrote: Yep because no matter what u tell yourself the pain in the pit of your stomach doesn't just go away...oh well ill just keep remembering how blessed I am and wait for the good days Smile

it will if you stop thinking about it
(01-15-2012, 08:24 PM)karpackie Wrote:
(01-15-2012, 07:57 PM)Brown Eyed Girl Wrote: Yep because no matter what u tell yourself the pain in the pit of your stomach doesn't just go away...oh well ill just keep remembering how blessed I am and wait for the good days Smile

it will if you stop thinking about it

Easier said than done though Sad
Wildcard is awesome.
exactly sj exactly

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True Love LZA 8 3,369 12-17-2015, 09:13 PM
Last Post: David Wright
  I love how I have to do everything bymyself... RantingDiabetic 7 2,735 07-14-2015, 01:05 AM
Last Post: LZA
  I love Michelle Obama LZA 20 5,459 02-12-2015, 10:40 AM
Last Post: ColeMacGrath