Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Favourite death scenes
This thread will, of course, contain spoilers, so please name the source before your hidden link, as I've done below.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Disney version):

One of the best death scenes I've seen in a movie, is in the 1981 film, Scanners.

When I first saw it, I wanted to have scanners powerz. Big Grin

[tpb]https://tpb.ipredator.se/torrent/6949127/Scanners.1981.iNTERNAL.DVDRip.XviD-CULTXviD[/tpb]

IMDb
"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
Armageddon - Harry's Sacrifice

Sorry it's long but bloody brilliant.

i like the first death in CUBE.
Blade Runner - Zhora's retirement

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
(08-06-2013, 01:17 PM)bob5695 Wrote: i like the first death in CUBE.

I would like to second this answer.

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
I'm not sure whether this would be considered an attempt to hijack this thread. I'm really not trying to do that.

But the scene from Blade Runner called "Zhora's Retirement" has one of my most favorite goofs from any movie.

It's a continuity error. Does anyone know what it is? Or would you like me to tell you?
Post your favorite death scenes here, start a new thread if you want to discuss movie goofs./admin
I quite like Morbius falling from the cliff. A classic horror film ending with the mob attacking the monster with flaming torches.
Favourite ?!
- The (slow) stabbing scene (towards the end of the film) from 'Saving Private Ryan' haunted me for many days.
PS: I watched Piranha (starring Elizabeth Shue) today. Number of scary death(s) scenes.
Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long -- Ogden Nash

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best action scenes in films ColeMacGrath 10 4,554 03-26-2016, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Spud17
  Your Current favourite TV Advert. 2010kaiser 7 2,736 04-12-2014, 01:09 AM
Last Post: salar521
  Least favourite movies heslopian 7 2,284 07-09-2013, 02:38 PM
Last Post: bob5695