Current time: 03-22-2017, 11:17 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorites list
07-24-2012, 04:49 PM
Favorites list
would it be possible to have an option or a way where we could have a favorites list of the threads we really like to keep up with? Is that possible or is there already a way besides subscribing to them. bc sometimes i dont want to know every time somebody posts in a certain thread. but there are times where i might could find certain threads faster without searching. i forget the title of the thread or where its located. and if you pull up every thread you Have posted in it could take forever to find that certain one. help me out. is this a crazy request?

RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2012, 04:52 PM
RE: Favorites list
(07-24-2012 04:49 PM)Bunny81 Wrote:  would it be possible to have an option or a way where we could have a favorites list of the threads we really like to keep up with? Is that possible or is there already a way besides subscribing to them. bc sometimes i dont want to know every time somebody posts in a certain thread. but there are times where i might could find certain threads faster without searching. i forget the title of the thread or where its located. and if you pull up every thread you Have posted in it could take forever to find that certain one. help me out. is this a crazy request?

Good one! :o)

meh
07-24-2012, 05:48 PM
Good question. Sadly there isn't a prefect answer.

Two things that might help you stay on track with threads you are participating in:
  • Click the New Posts link in the header and you will see all the threads that have been posted in or created since your last visit.

Any thread that you have previously posted in we have this icon in the left column:

[Image: dot_hotfolder.gif]

• http://www.rantcentralforums.com/showthread.php?tid=1234

This means that for those of you that don't get into Railroading after tomorrow you won't have to see all those threads anymore.

Does that help any?

Wildcard is awesome.
07-24-2012, 05:57 PM
Yes this is absolutely helpful!!! THANKS A TRILLION!!!

07-25-2012, 12:47 AM
also, i like to use the browser's 'bookmark' option to shortcut my route to my favorite threads. in order to do this, all you have to do is locate the thread you want, click on the title and then bookmark it.

another option is entering your user cp, and there will be a list of the most recent threads you have made and the recent activity on threads you have posted in/subscribed to.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
08-02-2012, 03:55 PM
still would love a favorites list,,, Sad

08-08-2012, 10:23 PM
so, this is what i meant by bookmarking them:

[Image: Q744e.png]

with most browsers, you can build your own favorites lists... not only can it be customized, you can rename stuff too.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Size of PMs on the list AliShibaz 8 2,514 10-30-2012 02:57 PM
Last Post: HTorr3ntz

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)