Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Favorite Sandwiches/Subs
Big Grin 
My all time favorite sandwich is a ham, pepperoni, and turkey. With pepperjack cheese melted on it. A Lil mayo and mustard with banana peppers. and then take the sandwich and grill it for a few min on my George Foreman grill til its toasty. Mmmm!!!!

What's your favorite sandwich or sub??
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
gimme some portuguese bread

(it's so good we even put it on mail stamps)

[Image: ZgIrd.jpg]

and some portuguese cheese

(yummy)

[Image: KE2SH.jpg]

and i'm a happy man.
(05-25-2012, 08:54 PM)Bunny81 Wrote: My all time favorite sandwich is a ham, pepperoni, and turkey. With pepperjack cheese melted on it. A Lil mayo and mustard with banana peppers. and then take the sandwich and grill it for a few min on my George Foreman grill til its toasty. Mmmm!!!!

yours lol RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes
(05-25-2012, 09:16 PM)karpackie Wrote:
(05-25-2012, 08:54 PM)Bunny81 Wrote: My all time favorite sandwich is a ham, pepperoni, and turkey. With pepperjack cheese melted on it. A Lil mayo and mustard with banana peppers. and then take the sandwich and grill it for a few min on my George Foreman grill til its toasty. Mmmm!!!!

yours lol RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes

It is SOOOO good KP. Try it.
Big Grin
I like the cold cut trio, but my trio is black forest ham, salami and turkey with lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, a little Dijon mustard, jalapenos, salt and pepper, oil and vinegar . . . Big Grin

But my favorite is the Italian ham sandwich with lettuce, tomato, mayo, Italian dressing (just enough, mixed in the mayo) and a slice of provolone topped with pepperonis . . . Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Wildcard is awesome.
MMMM Mark, those sound delicious!!!! I recently tried a pizza sub from subway. It blew!!! Yuck. the sauce was awful. steer clear of that one if you haven't tried it.
I don't do pizza sandwiches Confused
Wildcard is awesome.
(05-25-2012, 11:17 PM)Mark Wrote: I don't do pizza sandwiches Confused

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO
Today i made these things i call biscuit sandwiches. i take a biscuit & roll it out flat & then cut it in half. then i put a piece of ham, cheese, and a pepper with a half a piece of bacon and cover it with the other half and cook the biscuits til they are done. Bam!!! MOUTH WATERING GOODNESS!!!
Mrs. Stratton's Chicken salad sandwich on toast.

A good philly cheesesteak is always a nice treat too.
Fistfull of xanax

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite fruit?? pinea 3 128 09-29-2017, 01:47 AM
Last Post: srijantje
  Favorite beverage or vice LZA 6 2,860 04-19-2015, 11:21 PM
Last Post: System Folder
  Your favorite beer Mark 22 5,327 11-29-2011, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Leanne