• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fat Women
    I. Hate. Fat. Women. Not all of them, but many. The fat girls and women (there are a lot of them) walk around like it's okay to be fat. There are even songs about how it's okay to be heavy and to take pride in it. When I see a fat woman I tell her to cut back on the food. She snaps at me and says "I'm beautiful the way I am!" And I'm like "Damn girl, then why you taking up three chairs?"
    Fat women know they can't change because they lack willpower, so they opt to pretend they are proud of being fat.
    (This post was last modified: 07-26-2015, 11:24 PM by Velociraptor451.)
    how about fat men?

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    as long as they hate you back, it's all fine.
    Some of the Lane Bryant models be SEXY!!
    I agree with the willpower thing. I myself and kinda big (not obscenely but enough to be annoyed by it) and it has been hard to find the willpower to get rid of it, but I'm doin it. A lot of people lack willpower to make changes in their life, and I can't imagine what it would be like for someone that big to try and find a way out of it.

The worst thing is that to comfort themselves they turn to food, and that makes em bigger, then they get flak for being big and they need to find comfort so they turn to food. It's a cycle. I know, I was that way. It just sucks that people aren't willing to make a difference not only in the lives of others, but also in their own lives.
    Fat girls are great! I am a fat girl and have no problems dating. Some people like it some people don't and some people don't have much of an opinion one way or another.
    (08-28-2015, 04:33 AM)annaaustin2016 Wrote:  Fat girls are great! I am a fat girl and have no problems dating. Some people like it some people don't and some people don't have much of an opinion one way or another.

fat chick bots... oh lordy, lordy.

fat chicks... skinny chicks... people are people. in other words... do we all not splatter oh so fantastically when hit by buses?

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    Fat people splatter more...I guess... Al in the technique i 'spose

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by AliShibaz
    05-16-2014, 04:08 PM
    Last Post by srijantje
    03-09-2014, 08:00 AM