Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exercises for Upper Body Strength
Have you tried sitting incline bench presses, (either bar or dumbbell). I'd also suggest shoulder presses, but not so much with a back injury. I've been lifting for 20 years, and know a f-ed up back is the worst thing you can have. My best advice would be to do machines on the days you're hurting, & maybe some free weights when your not. Definitely do abs & lower back as that will strengthen your core.

Hope this helps; sorry you have to work through that. I know how frustrating it can be to want to do something but can't because of injuries. Be well
I used to sit all the time on my job, so i have some back pain problem. I used to do morning walk which keeps me healthy but for back problem i used to do yoga or some cardio exercise. One of the old guys at aged home suggests me this which i found very helpful in my scene.
A more beneficial heart, bunches of variables influence your hazard for coronary illness, however exercise and eating regimen are among the greatest, better cholesterol, oppose the impacts of maturing, a more grounded safe framework, better temperament, better sexual capacity, Less pressure, gloating focuses...

Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things