Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exercise turned to Accident
I forgot about stuff that didn't hurt me. In elementary school gym, we played tennis. One day, I accidentally hit the female gym teacher in the tit with a serve. It's a good thing that breast implants weren't popular back then, otherwise it could've ruptured may have caused an infection. I didn't mean to hit her in the tit, but she was really gorgeous and I couldn't keep my eyes away from her chest.
[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
I had a bad fall on my right knee playing soccer on asphalt when I was around 14 years old.
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
Ah bicycles... I forgot when I was a kid I built my own out of spare parts. You know those little tabs that go on the front forks that keep the tire from falling off? Ya I forgot those. I didn't tighten the bolts enough either...I enthusiastically sped up & tried my first jump. Mid air I saw my tire bouncing away. I came down on my forks (bending them like a pretzel) & flipped over. I was scraped up good since I landed in the street.

The worst part? A lady driving by in a car pulled over and asked if I was alright. Hard to answer questions when you're in so much pain...
We were running laps around the soccer field just before an away game. I didn't realize that this field had football goal posts. I ran right into one. My teammates running behind me wen't paying attention either, and they ran right into me.
Dang you guys are crash dummies too. lol.

my cousins and i were doing jumping jacks one day and one of my cousins thought it would be cool to do them while jumping on the couch. well she did. and when she did she vibrated the living room. my Grandma's porcelain dolls fell off a shelf above her head and knocked her out cold. so FREAKING hilarious. we called her Dolly for years. lol.
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
(07-29-2013, 11:42 PM)Bunny Wrote: Dang you guys are crash dummies too. lol.

my cousins and i were doing jumping jacks one day and one of my cousins thought it would be cool to do them while jumping on the couch. well she did. and when she did she vibrated the living room. my Grandma's porcelain dolls fell off a shelf above her head and knocked her out cold. so FREAKING hilarious. we called her Dolly for years. lol.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA That's GREAT!!!
Not really an exercise story, but one day I was walking back from the grocery store. I turned my head to stare at a woman who can best be described as an identical twin to @Bunny's avatar. We made eye contact just as I walked into a street sign. She started laughing hysterically as I staggered back from the impact and landed on my ass, which by that time also contained my pride. I picked myself up and slinked away.
Exercise reinforces your heart and enhances your course, the expanded blood stream brings the oxygen step up in your body, this helps bring down your danger of heart sicknesses, for example, elevated cholesterol, coronary supply route illness and heart assault, standard exercise can likewise bring down your circulatory strain and triglyceride levels...

Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does coffee interfere with exercise performance? mattiebrown777 2 1,625 09-28-2018, 11:56 PM
Last Post: Charlie